Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kled Developing Services

Discussion on Kled Developing Services within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 08/07/2022, 14:27   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zozol13 View Post
I had big problem with this man. I lost money on his work +VPS and after 3 months i had totaly NOTHING! And i won't get mine money back
Iam not scammed .. you don't need to continue the project and i wad finished 50% from database.. so the money you paid is mine for the work i did because you don't need to continue so that's your problem
Old 08/12/2022, 20:45   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kled. View Post
Iam not scammed .. you don't need to continue the project and i wad finished 50% from database.. so the money you paid is mine for the work i did because you don't need to continue so that's your problem
Show me these 50% xD I will continue but not with you anymore. And 50% of database in 3 months? xD gz. So yes. I feel scammed.

So peoples. Be carefoul with this man. You can find some better in mine opinion.
Old 08/12/2022, 21:51   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozol13 View Post
Show me these 50% xD I will continue but not with you anymore. And 50% of database in 3 months? xD gz. So yes. I feel scammed.

So peoples. Be carefoul with this man. You can find some better in mine opinion.
Yea i was finished 50% of database and you tell me you don't need to continue so that's your problem .. .. iam worked with many people and many servers no one said anything wrong about me
Old 11/04/2022, 15:20   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The best of the world <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2023, 21:41   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thanks very much #Kled for the assistance you provide to our game. I sincerely appreciate it, look forward to your continuing to work on our game <3 Thanks very Much Brother
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2023, 21:43   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ertughrul View Post
Thanks very much #Kled for the assistance you provide to our game. I sincerely appreciate it, look forward to your continuing to work on our game <3 Thanks very Much Brother
thank you bro

Tags
developement service, vsro