stolen ????????? he can talk to me and i can provide to him its not this files with other people
I'll ask Chernobyl about it. @ might share screenshot from the project folder and from the Library.cpp, ConfigMgr.cpp, DbTriggerActions.ini, DbMgr.cpp, DbTriggerActions.h, DamageMeter.h?
I'll ask Chernobyl about it. @ might share screenshot from the project folder and from the Library.cpp, ConfigMgr.cpp, DbTriggerActions.ini, DbMgr.cpp, DbTriggerActions.h, DamageMeter.h?
I'll ask Chernobyl about it. @ might share screenshot from the project folder and from the Library.cpp, ConfigMgr.cpp, DbTriggerActions.ini, DbMgr.cpp, DbTriggerActions.h, DamageMeter.h?
I have the config file containing the features it announced, if you want, I can show it to you. This file has been stolen.
Then make a Screenshot from your project folder, you can send it private to me.
Cherno made all the announced features, this is an old file and only the project names have been changed, but I have the config file that contains all the features.
Here is an example:
Cherno made all the announced features, this is an old file and only the project names have been changed, but I have the config file that contains all the features.
Here is an example:
I know Cherno's project, all features belong to him.
bro all of this already any one can do it not hard , there is much gs and filter already have this feature also to be know most of this features link with my filter not work from gs only .
send me this files you screen shot it ?? cuz i wann check this files
@ we can continue tomorrow cuz already i have 4 exams today i should study. see y
[Selling] Silver Hosting | Gameserver | ★Dein High-End Gameserver zum günstigen Preis★ 02/25/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 25 Replies Sehr geehrte Mitglieder von Elitepvpers,
hiermit möchten wir Ihnen High-End Gameserver zum günstigen Preis anbieten.
Gameserver - Multi Theft Auto
http://abload.de/img/mta_1h3d0k.png
Forum.Zap-Hosting.com - kostenlose Gameserver - Das Gameserver-Communityboard 08/28/2011 - Counter-Strike - 11 Replies Forum.Zap-Hosting.com - Das Gameserver - Communityboard
http://zap-hosting.com/images/zapcommunity.png
Zum Board
Kostenlose Voice- und Gameserver! Wir sehen uns als das erste und einzige deutsche Forum in welchem die Communitymitglieder für das aktive Schreiben mit Voice- und Gameservern belohnt werden. Erarbeite dir deine ZAPs, werde reich und miete mit deinem Clan kostenlos einen Server.
Werde Admin von erfolgreichen oder geplanten Publicserverprojekten.
I've got a Gameserver - How to use the Serverfiles with Gameserver? 09/21/2008 - Flyff Private Server - 3 Replies Hi,
I've got a old Gameserver from a friend.
I think its fast enough for 4 people^^
But, I don't know how to "copy" the Server files.
Or, what must I do?
Please help
ToonMaster