Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GameServer Addon Source V.1.0

Discussion on GameServer Addon Source V.1.0 within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GameServer Addon Source V.1.0

Removed
Old 04/25/2021, 23:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

All evidence was sent to @ and the thread reported.

By the way, the picture is real, not fake. @ If you want to see, I can show it to you on my own account.

The plugin does not belong to these thieves. They sell the file they stole. Never trust!
Old 04/27/2021, 04:03   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameRPoP View Post
All evidence was sent to @ and the thread reported.

By the way, the picture is real, not fake. @ If you want to see, I can show it to you on my own account.

The plugin does not belong to these thieves. They sell the file they stole. Never trust!
Hahaha. What are you doing? You want to fake it because I'm selling cheap price do everything so will update new theard soon to people knowing this not source Cherno As I told you recently ... developers should do anything..
Old 04/27/2021, 04:22   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

@, I've already shown you the evidence. Want new and more evidence? This topic is still active ... Even though they are stealing ... they still deny it even though I have shown the evidence.

The problem is not that it is sold cheap. It's none of my business. The main problem is that you make it look like you made the stolen file yourself. You are not a developer, you are just a thief. This is GameServer.dll encoded Cherno. The coder is already telling the all truth. I will continue to report as long as you do not stop pretending to sell old and corrupted source code that Hercules stole. I've shown the evidence over and over again. I won't bother telling you anything anymore.

You are dishonest and hypocritical scum. You use my introducing txt even when introducing.

This is my last post. @, if you want more proof please let me know.
Old 04/27/2021, 05:56   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Copy threads from other users is not allowed.

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread