Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

5 Sbot accounts sold together only

Discussion on 5 Sbot accounts sold together only within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
5 Sbot accounts sold together only

i customer of mine came to me told me that he wants to sell these accounts together, not single he said he will sell each for 25 USD if alone and 20 USD if all together

So 5 accounts for 100 USD

Or Each account for 25 USD
but i can't start selling single until i know that there is no one to buy as a bundle so i will start selling one by one on 3rd of March

Greetz
Old 02/27/2010, 10:40   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

all right will wait till 3 march i'll buy one acc from you add me gg33 @ live .com
Old 02/27/2010, 14:16   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 70
The Black Market: 139/0/0
I will buy them all, but i won't go first. You will have to trust my feedbacks or we can do it with middleman (only Roby).
Old 03/02/2010, 06:09   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I want to buy one
Closed Thread

« WTB | WTS MYSRO ACC »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS and WTB Sbot Accounts
10/05/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 14 Replies
I always have old customer accounts for sale, And when i don't people come to me and offer that i buy their accounts, well i don't buy them i just take the details and the price and offer it to people who want to buy Sbot, and I take a fee of 5 USD So please contact me Via email or Messenger [email protected] To find out if i have accounts currently and how much is that account I'm Trust Worthy and my services is completely Safe, i don't hand over the accounts until i check them...
[Sbot] WTS Sbot Accounts
04/18/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
ALL SOLD
WTS - sBOT - 3 accounts.
03/15/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 13 Replies
Hello, i want to sell today : 1. sBOT without any time left - 17$ via paypal. 2. sBOT with 17 days of botting - 23$ via paypal. 3. sBOT with 27 days of botting - 27$ via paypal. If you don`t trust me - we use middleman to make this trade safe. ( Roby , overtaker or trane ). So pm me.
WTS SBOT[2x Accounts]
02/01/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, i sell 2x Accounts of Sbot, +++Old-User+++ +++Icq:466951315+++ +++MSN:[email protected]+++ +++24h Online+++ +++!Informations about functions&controlls!+++ ->Write me offer per PN/PM or here or Messengers<-
WTS Sbot Accounts
10/26/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
i have sbot accounts will be charged 1 month from the day you purcash it from me its price is 8 Euro contact email [email protected] i am Accepting paypal and moneybookers