WhiteRose - Software Developer | Customize your private server!
Discussion on WhiteRose - Software Developer | Customize your private server! within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.
From the very first meeting with him, I realized that there might be language barriers, but any initial concerns were quickly overcome. Not only did he understand my requirements with remarkable acuity, but he also demonstrated an incredible aptitude for his work.
The process was seamless: I provided my specifications, we clarified the goals and expectations, and he got to work. What impressed me most was not only his skill, but the speed with which he delivered the final product. It was obvious that he not only has technical skills, but also a dedication to customer satisfaction that goes far beyond that.
His work ethic, skills and professionalism deserve a rating of 11/10!
From the very first meeting with him, I realized that there might be language barriers, but any initial concerns were quickly overcome. Not only did he understand my requirements with remarkable acuity, but he also demonstrated an incredible aptitude for his work.
The process was seamless: I provided my specifications, we clarified the goals and expectations, and he got to work. What impressed me most was not only his skill, but the speed with which he delivered the final product. It was obvious that he not only has technical skills, but also a dedication to customer satisfaction that goes far beyond that.
His work ethic, skills and professionalism deserve a rating of 11/10!
[Selling] DEVELOP YOUR RANKING(25-1)$40/ Gold Heroes 08/07/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies Hello,
I can develop your ranking(from 25 to 1)
Price:40-50$
You shouldn't pay any prepayment. When I finish the work, you will pay(in order to secure our deal(if something going wrong, you will lose nothing)
Also
Up your heroes(gold)
Develop your ranking(25-1)!!!!!40$ 08/05/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies Hello,
I can develop your ranking(from 25 to 1)
Price:40-50$
You shouldn't pay any prepayment. When I finish the work, you will pay(in order to secure our deal(if something going wrong, you will lose nothing)
Skype: ArseniF1
Payment:PayPal