WhiteRose - Software Developer | Customize your private server!
Discussion on WhiteRose - Software Developer | Customize your private server! within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.
You Scammed Me also you wasted my time you told me to send trade request without middle man & Select positive option .. i made mistake when i made deal with EG teen boy
you are the one who scammed me in 60$ and scammed the designer in 100$ you made us working hard for you then covering your mistakes in us by refunding the money after getting the job done . let's report the mods And the designer you scammed and opened a case on Paypal for nothing after getting the job done & rating me as positive I didn't want to report you cause of your fake account you I blocked you I get hurt from toxic people like you getting the job done and opening Paypal case. @ can ensure all i said @
/** Charge Back **/
Thank you so much my friend for making my dream come true for me. Works perfectly with the server you make error free! I can only recommend your service!
Thank you very much again and I hope we can continue to work together!
Thank you so much my friend for making my dream come true for me. Works perfectly with the server you make error free! I can only recommend your service!
Thank you very much again and I hope we can continue to work together!
[Selling] DEVELOP YOUR RANKING(25-1)$40/ Gold Heroes 08/07/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies Hello,
I can develop your ranking(from 25 to 1)
Price:40-50$
You shouldn't pay any prepayment. When I finish the work, you will pay(in order to secure our deal(if something going wrong, you will lose nothing)
Also
Up your heroes(gold)
Develop your ranking(25-1)!!!!!40$ 08/05/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies Hello,
I can develop your ranking(from 25 to 1)
Price:40-50$
You shouldn't pay any prepayment. When I finish the work, you will pay(in order to secure our deal(if something going wrong, you will lose nothing)
Skype: ArseniF1
Payment:PayPal