|
This is my humble experience with AbdoSaied.
I'm a beginner with little knowledge about how to make an SRO private server.
My goal from contacting him was to learn how to make an SRO private server with a website.
He has taught me really well and I've recorded everything that he did so far.
You can ask him for anything you want and he'll never say no or I can't do that.
Everything I asked for was delivered perfectly with no bugs whatsoever.
If you are a beginner or an expert, you can learn much more about it and gain even more experience.
Setting up a server and a website could be a piece of cake for almost everyone but
if you want something advanced with really amazing security, editing, custom tools etc., then you
have picked the right guy for this job.
Your server will be much more advanced and fun with his guidance.
This is my honest review about AbdoSaied and I'll always recommend him with 5 stars to everyone.
A really awesome person to learn from.
Amazing attitude, so helpful, so fun to learn from.
Thank you AbdoSaied for this amazing opportunity.
Recommended 5/5.
Good luck everyone,
Peace
|