Developing - Creating Full P-Servers (Database - Website - Bots - In Game UI's)
Discussion on Developing - Creating Full P-Servers (Database - Website - Bots - In Game UI's) within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.
I worked with Vortex on E-SRO Project, and he was truly amazing. He possesses extensive knowledge, and every idea seemed achievable for him. He executed tasks efficiently and produced excellent results in a short period. I wholeheartedly recommend VORTEX ♥.
My feedback about Vortex: He's not just a developer; he's a gentleman. He delivered all that I wanted in a short amount of time and for less money. Additionally, he supports his clients well. I highly recommend him for any upcoming work.
It was the best decision ever to work with Vortex. He created everything perfectly for us, actively provided great support, and I highly recommend him 100%.