Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT ELECTUS SILK = ORIGIN ONLINE GOLD

Discussion on WTT ELECTUS SILK = ORIGIN ONLINE GOLD within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT ELECTUS SILK = ORIGIN ONLINE GOLD

Hello there i want to sell 4.1k silk on the server ELECTUS SRO, i would like to trade these for Gold or good items in Origin ONLINE sro p server.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT 4k Silk On Electus For Silk Or Items Or Account In ArkSolid
09/09/2018 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTT 4k Silk On Electus For Silk Or Items Or 100 Account In ArkSolid if you have something there to offer then send me a pm here with ur offer thanks i might even accept Pearl Server
Electus Reborn | 10D | Chinese | Silk per hour | Free-Silk Events | Completely Free2P
11/15/2016 - SRO PServer Advertising - 7606 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/AgoHf.png So you have been hearing recently about the one reborn..and here it's, the official thread about the one reborn, Electus Reborn. Why don't you hop in and give the reborn a try ? It's worth it I promise. You will be having tons of fun with no boredoom. But first of all let's talk about the most important thing in the entire sro scene which is the server stability. To ensure the server runs smoothly without any problem we'll be running beta of 18 days starting...