Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Creating and Developing your private Vsro Server.

Discussion on Creating and Developing your private Vsro Server. within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 09/26/2021, 13:10   #106 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 161
Heckt00r is a pro, good an reliable dev. I am satisfied on his work for helping me setting up a server Thank you HECKT00R
Old 10/15/2021, 13:32   #107 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Great Developer fast and reliable configuration! Thanks Hector
Old 10/23/2021, 21:04   #108 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Good and Pro , Very Trust Dev
Old 11/13/2021, 21:42   #109 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 132
Service

I took many services from different developer, but i really appreciate the service and work from Hectoor. He is doing his job great and he is doing not only the job, he is doing more than it.

Im really thankful!

GO to the next job!
Old 11/21/2021, 02:07   #110 Trade Status: Verified(?)

wasting 1.85 k euro for a **** 11 dg server with low features.He dont listened to my update or setup list,he do like he want.Untrustfull and high price for low services.
Old 11/21/2021, 12:24   #111

elite*gold: 2396
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdeny View Post
wasting 1.85 k euro for a sh1t 11 dg server with low features.He dont listened to my update or setup list,he do like he want.Untrustfull and high price for low services.
hello
KingDeny , or Mod or Frodo , or Zehinwis or whatever the name you like to choose
lets clarify things for community !

first of all thanks for bumping my thread , but you are stupid with faking facts !

you still own me 600 euro since 1 month and am waiting day by day for them , you are just saying stupid false excuses .
my work was perfect as the list you sent me , then we started to do weekly patches nothing from weekly patches was missed
am not new in this field and i have my reputation which is not good for me to ruin it for any reason !

you was paying the money part by part each some days , until u sent me 10 payments during 1 month or even more
after that when you got your server ready and working smoothly and after i did 3x patches for you and did lot of other stuff for free ,
you just decided to do paypal chargeback saying that the payment was sent with unauthorized access , which actually clear for all it will never be unauthorized payments because there is 10 payments
sent from you during 30 ~ 45 days "no logic with this lie" .

i managed to talk with you WhatsApp since you blocked me in discord , and i have talked to you and persuaded you to close the cases after some days of talking and you don't answer me then ,i have threaten you that i will fck up server
bcz you took my work and time and did chargeback after everything , plus the payment you sent me western union and i couldn't take it from WU branch
i told you i have problem with central bank policies in my country which won't allow me take money for internet work and the money should be sent from
family member with proof of identify , and i asked you to cancel the western union transfer .
then i was asking you if you got the money from WU back for 1~2 weeks and you keep saying i did not get them yet , i will call bank now ... bla bla bla .

i asked you gently for 1 month to send me those 600 euros with other payment method and you never listened or sent me , bcz your intention was clear
to not send them at all.

for the 10 paypal cases you opened on your payments to me , i won the cases bcz payapl team is smart and checked your account and they find that the payments was sent from you pc and mobile with you same static ip .

after that you told me you sold the server for 1850 euro for someone called frodo >> which is was a new lie to act like you don't care if i will put server down , even if you do sell something which is not completely paid that means you scammed the new owner too as you always do !.

but the truth is Frodo is just new nickname for you bcz i checked database logs somehow , and managed to checked the hwid and ip for your main account
which was username:Mod and the new owner which is also you ^^ with the username:frodo , screenshot will be posted below with proof of his ip and hwid.

and i think after all of what you did with me and what i mentioned above i have the rights to put your server down !

and good luck with try reopening the closed paypal cases again !.

there is also screenshots showing when you talked to paypal customer support in chat to close the cases you opened on me
here below i will send screenshots for PayPal chargeback cases and screenshot with you admitting you still own me 600 Euro:

proof of Kingdeny lies
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2021, 13:52   #112 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Proof of the 600euro to.
You just lie and don't make the work you are paid.Asking over 2k euro for a client who is almost like clean one,just with some coloured globals and titles,with many bugs and **** website,the ugly est i ever seen.
Guys when you ask him something difficult like to make sabakuns stackable his answer is:Joymax code,i dont have them.
IF you give him a list, he will do half of it,the other half will always says next update,next patch bla bla bla.
So dont spend money on this one,because is not worth a single cent.Look for others to help you develop your server.
From 6 update list, he made half of my lists and with bugs of course,Disconnect when you a magic stone and so one.
I remember i ask him to add pumpkin and make him unique to spawn on halloween event.Imagine pumpkin was still mob with low level and hp and drop 0 stuffs.
When i tried sepparate from him, after his free update asking again for 600euro, he hacked my host and down the server.
So guys take care of this scammer, he ask lots of money for a **** work.
over 2k euro for a normal 11 dg client with coloured titles and globals ...
Old 11/21/2021, 15:11   #113

elite*gold: 2396
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdeny View Post

Proof of the 600euro to.
You just lie and don't make the work you are paid.Asking over 2k euro for a client who is almost like clean one,just with some coloured globals and titles,with many bugs and sh1t website,the ugly est i ever seen.
Guys when you ask him something difficult like to make sabakuns stackable his answer is:Joymax code,i dont have them.
IF you give him a list, he will do half of it,the other half will always says next update,next patch bla bla bla.
So dont spend money on this one,because is not worth a single cent.Look for others to help you develop your server.
From 6 update list, he made half of my lists and with bugs of course,Disconnect when you a magic stone and so one.
I remember i ask him to add pumpkin and make him unique to spawn on halloween event.Imagine pumpkin was still mob with low level and hp and drop 0 stuffs.
When i tried sepparate from him, after his free update asking again for 600euro, he hacked my host and down the server.
So guys take care of this scammer, he ask lots of money for a sh1t work.
over 2k euro for a normal 11 dg client with coloured titles and globals ...
i will just prove you are not good with faking facts again

- the stuff you mentioned is simple stuff for any sro beginner developer
which is setting maxstack for items
but there is items can't be stacked otherwise you will loss the whole stack with using one scroll of the stacked package , if you don't understand why i can explain ...!

the images which prove that you canceled the western union transfer of 600Euro is here :
plus in the post i above there is some more screenshots showing that you told me you need
to add 600 euro to your card so u can send me the missing 600 euro which coudnt be sent via western union
KingDeny scammer proof
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2021, 21:14   #114 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 132
I took some professional services from Hectoor. He is very reliable. I gave him the time he needs and didnt gave him pressure and he was doing his job more than fine!
He is also doing some free things next to the main job.

I really appreciate your work m8!

And till now, your prices are more than fair! I hope we can do more business in the future.
Old 11/22/2021, 08:58   #115 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 56
I can not report anything negative about Heckt0r
We have already worked together for several years and everything has always been perfect

There must be a misunderstanding because Heckt0r is very trustworthy!

Gladly again at any time
Old 12/13/2021, 17:01   #116 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

very professional and smart guy. +rep
Old 12/22/2021, 10:55   #117 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thank you very much!! best developer <3
Old 12/25/2021, 18:00   #118 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I give this guy 5 from 5 * !
Awesome dev!
100% trustable!
Old 01/02/2022, 21:51   #119 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Amazing Experience with Hecktor, he helped me build a Test server from scratch will most defiantly build with him a full modified server !!
Old 01/14/2022, 14:27   #120 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
Thanks for the good topic. I wish you success in your profession.