Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking to buy something SOLID (strong) on Dymer

Discussion on Looking to buy something SOLID (strong) on Dymer within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking to buy something SOLID (strong) on Dymer

Sup, as the tittle says, i want to buy something on Dymer. Don't really care about the build and stuff. Just need a strong char with good gear ofc. Price should be reasonable. Hit me up on skype or even pm me in here. Thanks
Old 12/16/2017, 00:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
if you still need char in Dymer or silk PM ME Skype: eror.eon1