Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS lvl 100 full farmed warrior/warlock

Discussion on WTS lvl 100 full farmed warrior/warlock within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS lvl 100 full farmed warrior/warlock

I'm selling a lvl 100 fully farmed warrior/warlock all needed skills maxed out on server uranus. Will take a trade but prefer money.

P.S i know i just joined and you probably dont trust me but the reason im doing this soon after i joined is because this is the main reason i joined, i heard this site has one of the best trade/sell system.

so leave a message here or pm me if interested and say the price your willing to pay.

Edit: The skills that are maxed are warrior and warlock is almost maxed but not fully because i just never got around to maxing it. it wears robe full +4-6 weapon is 10D sos 1h sword +5 and shield is also +5. it has around 100 silk left and some silk items( mostly used silk for premium). It is not mail verified so you dont need my email to change the pass. My warlock skill is at 95. Once i get on il get some screenshots because i cant get on lately due to crowded server. If you buy or trade it you get everything username password change password answer.
Old 11/01/2009, 11:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 32/0/11
i think, first of one u should post here more info about the warrior, skills lvl , which weapon has it maxed,any screenshot would be ok to, silk items, silk left, gold, gear, IF IT'S MAIL VERIFIED,... and more things that u consider, then ppl can make offers, good luck on the sale/trade
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2009, 00:48   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

screenshots please i'd love to see it and hopefully offer xD
Old 11/07/2009, 01:24   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add and
Old 11/07/2009, 09:13   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 410
The Black Market: 118/0/0
I can offer any 2 chars from my thread:
Except my 99
If your interested hit me up on msn/ym
Old 11/07/2009, 17:34   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I give 100bow/force wep and set+7