Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Torque - Exploit Protection Proxy for vSRO

Discussion on Torque - Exploit Protection Proxy for vSRO within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Torque - Exploit Protection Proxy for vSRO

-HOT : Added HWID Limit feature (Limit per PC).

I'm proud to present Torque, the newest exploit-protection application for vSRO based servers.

-What is Torque?
It's an asynchronous proxy made to handle connections between the server and the client, and filter out packet-based exploits.

-What makes it different than any other proxy application?
Torque has the SilkroadSecurity protocol integrated into it, which makes it targeted to pSRO server owners.

-Is it detguard?
NO. There is a huge difference between the two of them in terms of performance and stability. Detguard uses Synchronous I/O, while Torque is using Asynchronous I/O. For more details, check this article : Synchronous and Asynchronous I/O (Windows)
If you're too lazy to read, Torque is way faster and more optimized.

-What makes Torque so unique?
Torque has a built-in AI system that makes it able to identify malicious packets without specifying in a text file or whatsoever. This feature allows Torque to block known and UNKNOWN packet-based exploits. So basically, you will not have any downtime in your server as Torque filters out all the incoming packets for you.

-How does Torque work?
As shown in the image. No direct connection to the server is allowed.

You will change the agent/gateway ports to something that is more private. So, even if someone found about your real ports, he won't be able to connect because the ports are solely used by Torque.

-What type of exploits does Torque protect from?
Basically, any sort of vSRO packet-based exploitation, which cause the module to crash (Gateway or AgentServer). Both flood and malformed packets.

-Does Torque protect from DDoS attacks?
No, as protecting against DDoS requires a "hardware" firewall, which could only be supplied by your hosting company.

-Can I use a reverse proxy for DDoS protection with Torque?(e.g. Hyperfilter)
Yes, you can use a reverse proxy to ensure maximum security, and it will not interfere with Torque under any circumstances.

-Do bots work?
Yes. Torque does not affect botting (mBot was tested).

-Is this proxy 100% protected?

It's pretty safe to say that Torque is well-protected and tested against the current exploits. And we will keep updating the program as new types of exploits may appear.

-Other features:
Exploit protection is the key feature in Torque. Although, there are some other side features such as:

1- Disabling Captcha at login:
You can totally remove the captcha at login without the need for any kind of edits to your database/server modules.

2-Welcome Notice:
It's used in some servers, and some people would consider it "useless". However, it's useful if you want to announce an inspection/update/event to whoever logs in. Picture:

3-Exchange Delay:
It's useful to protect your players against the "Exchange bug". Picture:

4-Stall Opening Delay:
Picture:

5-Disabling programs like "Auto Arena registration", which significantly helps in reducing the number of AFK players in the CTF/Battle Arena.

6-Capture The Flag level restriction:
You can set any level you like as a minimum level for entry. Picture:

7-Capture The Flag skill restriction:
You can disable certain skills in certain areas (for example, disabling res skills inside the CTF to prevent abusing).

8-Auto Attack Wizard bug Fix:
Many people are already abusing this bug to attack "faster" and gain an unfair advantage over others. Here is a video to show the bug :

9-HWID Limit / PC Limit (Yes, we made it possible!):
Instead of putting that pseudo-limit using the IP limiting system which is easily abused by proxy usage. I'm offering the solution for this, where 1 PC will be only having max of number of clients, and no matter how many proxies he has, he won't be able to open any more accounts. Screens:

10-There are endless possibilities for such a program. If you request a certain feature which can be made, We'll get it done!

-Restriction:

A program license is restricted for 1 server machine, and any attempts to launch the program on another non-licensed machine will result in unpleasant events.

-Pricing:

Pricing for one license varies from $200 up to $300 depending on the number of features requested.
A license is purchased only once, and it will guarantee all the updates. No need for monthly renewals or any other expenses.

-Servers protected by Torque:

The list is private. If you want to know, Feel free to ask me through Skype.

-Payment Methods:
Western Union
Bank Transfer
Paypal

-ToS:

=No refunds. All sales are final.
=A license purchased is bound to the machine and the IP used on.
=This program doesn't protect you from in-game bugs (pet bug/trade bug/dupe bug). Although, we'll provide some tips to avoid some of these bugs.
=We are responsible for providing support and fixing all the bugs that may appear in the program.
=You agree that Torque will report newly discovered exploits to the developer in order to prepare a fix for it.

*Private Msg through epvp.
*Email :

Thanks
56 Users
Old 11/09/2014, 16:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

when serwirt opan ples?
Old 11/09/2014, 17:00   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

looks krall

Quote:
any attempts to launch the program on another non-licensed machine will result in unpleasant events.
omg m9 this part is 3spooky5me
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2014, 17:06   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

thanks kid.
Old 11/09/2014, 17:12   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,397
Good luck mate
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2014, 17:14   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,191
awesome bro :P
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/09/2014, 17:20   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i want a license for BtinJan
Old 11/09/2014, 17:23   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,323
When you can't exploit, DDoS.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 11/09/2014, 17:27   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So if Torque aint protected and if you basicly find its server you can burn down it and the filter will have no effect?

-Does Torque protect from DDoS attacks?
No, as protecting against DDoS requires a "hardware" firewall, which could only be supplied by your hosting company.

Seem like something to test, brb.
Old 11/09/2014, 17:35   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoBanPlis View Post
So if Torque aint protected and if you basicly find its server you can burn down it and the filter will have no effect?
Do you see the "X" mark? I explicitly stated that it's not possible to do anything even "if" the real ports were exposed. "If" here means extraordinary situations, e.g. a corrupt team member. Knowing the real port will not make any difference.
Old 11/09/2014, 17:40   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

nayce byugyam i nid wan
Old 11/09/2014, 18:21   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This **** is just awesome man! keep up the good work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2014, 18:22   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
I don't know where to start from,
I remember one year ago you were clueless, hopeless and frustrated as **** and look at you now, You have done what nobody else couldn't do. This is such a mutation in the whole sro scenes and seucrity issues. Glad there is someone like you who still care about this community.
#Guaranteed.
#Trustable.
And please people, don't flame over here, if you don't have a good thing to say feel free to leave the ******* thread
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2014, 19:02   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,642
Your work is appreciated, thank you
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2014, 19:57   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 2,326
Using it, helped to test this. And trust me, it works well
Recommending.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread