Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Account in Venice

Discussion on WTS Account in Venice within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Account in Venice

WTS an account in Venice with a noob char but you can farm.

Account comes with Angel Wing Avatar+ Halloween avatar Silk pet lvl 40+
the Three Footed Crow and Ability Pet and some other shet =) if anyone is interested Just add me on MSN and give me your offers I sell for cheap =)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB 95+ full str account on Venice
03/09/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Again a new title since the last one got closed :P Ok so Iīm looking for a 95+ blader (not accepting lower), well farmed! Paying trough verified Paypal ONLY! The better the blader is farmed, the better I pay! So let me hear some offers of what you have and all the needed original information (sp, masteries, etc...) NOT ACCEPTING VERIFIED ACCOUNTS! - all deals will be done with a middleman or you will have to go first -
WTB 95+ full str account on Venice
03/08/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
Prefer chinese but euros will do the job too if they are farmed well. :) Account should NOT be verified! Let me hear some offers of what you have, thanks ^^ Paying trough Paypal, and all deals will be done with a middleman! (roby or overtaker) no-one else!
WTT 100 FF spear account on Venice
02/12/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
Trading only to a full str chinese account on the same server, Venice. Donīt offer accounts on other servers, will ignore those offers. Account doesnīt have items, so trading it naked (opposite account can be naked also). - Premium, pick-up pet 21 days left - Verification on hotmail (you will get current sa with it too) - Trading only with middleman or you will have to go first, no other options! Screenshots - - - ImageShack - ImageShack -
WTB cheap account on Venice
11/18/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
So Iīm looking to buy a char on Venice (ONLY) around lvl 90. Can be higher also. Race doesnīt matter, chinese or euro, as long as it is pretty well farmed, at least to its level what the char is AND a pure build only, no hybrids. Payment trough paypal only (verified users!). Willing to use a MM, but as usual, only Roby, or YOU HAVE to go first. No other options. Offer here thank you ^^
WTS OR WTT Venice Account
08/05/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
Want To Sell Warrior+Cleric FF To 92-93 I think ;) Server Venice INFOS Lv:84 86% sp:275k sp Gear:Full +5 First/Second Set Heavy Armors 2 Sos Parts and 10d SOX 2h +5