Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS lvl 80 nuker oasis

Discussion on WTS lvl 80 nuker oasis within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS lvl 80 nuker oasis

I want to sell my Nuker lvl 80 almost 81 (96%) for gold on any server

has wiz hat and some ticket pop items that i won

64k sp remaining almost FF to 73 has a very good set +4 +5 Full blue

73kk and storage full of elixirs

i want gold on any server or a wizard

the account is not verified and i want a non verified acc if u gonna offer me a char

make a good offer in gold cause its a strong char

pics will be shown when u add me to msn in my signature are my emails just add me or leave post here

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT NUKER S/S OASIS
04/05/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Hi guys,so this is my char Server:Oasis Build:Pure Int Nuker S/S Level:90 (85%) Skills:88FF Light 81FF Cold Bich Gold:10M Storage:Its full of 9D items,some of them +5,Sword lvl 85+5 FB(100%Mag)to stall,Shield+4 also FB to stall,a lot of elixir Set:Garment +3+4 all 100%FB, accesory +4+5 100%FB, Weap 90+5 also shield,Hallowen avatar
WTS S/S NUKER OASIS
01/07/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 23 Replies
lvl81 1. has premium silver,sp ticket, and monkey all over 20days 2. good gear to grind/farm with 3. wolf Oasis pictures by Lordjaggi - Photobucket $25 only very cheap.
WTT lvl 80 Nuker S/S Oasis
07/15/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
name ZvT lvl 80 almost 81 add me msn so i can send pics im lazy to upload and the one i have are old so i have to log in 45m on it very good set 55k sp gap 7 almost FF at 73 just leave your offer here and i will se if i like middleman will be used if you dont trust me ^^ add me msn!!!
WTS/WTT 88 Nuker ( OASIS )
03/19/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Hey , Im selling lvl 88 nuker ( oasis ). Char is unfarmed and he have gap 3 now.Sp is 10k left.25 days is cat alive. 16m Build:Light/Cold/Bicheon Light:Mastery level 85 Cold:Mastery level 83 Bicheon Mastery level 80 Everything is upped to that levels. Char have 2 avatars . ( black wings and wedding dress)
WTT 71 nuker on oasis for wiz
12/15/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
as the title says, the wiz must be 69+ and also on oasis, farming doesnt have to be amazing the nuker is farmed to 70 with +7 sword and +5 shield +3 blue set, for screens or any info add me on msn - [email protected]