Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Sbot account for vsro!

Discussion on WTB Sbot account for vsro! within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Smile WTB Sbot account for vsro!

Hey,I Want to buy a Sbot account for 1ip or 2 ip!
I can pay only with paysafecard !
my skype: miciurinho

Similar Threads Similar Threads
about sbot vsro files
09/24/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
i want to know if i can back to the spot with reverse in sbot ?? may you please help me
Sbot for private servers ! [vsro]
09/11/2012 - SRO Private Server - 53 Replies
You asked for it, here it is! SBot for private servers. Initial test release v1.0.0 * Initial (test) release * Added special features: - AutoCaptcha: Enters the captcha automatically. It is required to set the number of chars of the captcha and describe the char types (numbers, upper-case chars or both) once. Current detection quota is around ~80-85%. It will get better with time. - Enhanced security: Per default all connections started from sro_client process that are not needed...
Can I Run Sbot On vSro File's ? [New One]
02/06/2012 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
I Have The New vSro File's Version 1.197 With The New Job System ... How Can I Run Sbot ?
Selling Sbot account old customer also wtb sbot accs
04/28/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
Hello all epvpers =) i wts an sbot account Old Customer 20$ pm me your email =) You go first dont want any scamm attempts thanks Also i wtb all sbot accounts uncharged old customers for 15$ Each pm me Also buying lvl 105+ sro account =) thanks