Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wtt gold on sjsro (old) for a good isro acc

Discussion on wtt gold on sjsro (old) for a good isro acc within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wtt gold on sjsro (old) for a good isro acc

hi guys i have 1,5b and wtt it for a good isro acc pm me when intrissted
and i have silks wtt silk items to

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT 9D SUN +10 BOW and 4bil sjsro new for isro gold
12/14/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
Introduction I want to trade a 9D SUN +10 BOW + 4Billions on SJSRO NEW for iSRO money, server doesnt matter. How to? It's simple, Post here: -Server name (So I know which server) -Amount of money (The amount of money that you want to trade) Because you post here, doesnt mean that i will accept your offer. After 3 days I will go through this theard and check if there's any offer I like.If I find any offer I like I will send you a pm here on e*pvpers with my msn so you can add me.
WTT isro / SJsro gold for Csro gold
11/18/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I wanna trade isro or sjsro gold for some gold on Csro If you intrested add : [email protected] For server stuff.
WTS SJSRO / iSRO Accounts for SJSRO GOLD
10/13/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 8 Replies
Selling the following for SJSRO Gold: Level 76 full int nuker with maxed skills on SJSRO server. Sold for 339mil -> Level 60 Warrior/Bard with 150k SP farmed on iSRO. // Server = Tibet. Please let me know how much SJSRO gold you can give me for either account IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS TRADE!
WTT CoD UO and CoD 4 CD Keys for accounts isro or gold on sjsro.
08/14/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
WTT CoD UO and CoD 4 CD Key for accounts isro or gold on sjsro old. Offer!? Or chars at Titan or Alexander.
WTB 80+ CHAR ON ISRO,With 1.8 gold on sjsro old
05/18/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hey people i would like to swap 1.8bil Gold!, On Sjsro Old sever. For a 80+ Char on isro :) If anybody is interested Add me on msn: [email protected] Thanks :D