Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SrO_Thanker hacked / noob is using his acc for scamming

Discussion on SrO_Thanker hacked / noob is using his acc for scamming within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SrO_Thanker scammer

SrO_Thanker is a scammer !!!

Hello... Today I was talking with guy named sunshine90. He replied to my post and he said he wanna MM. So I sent him PM and said who is gonna be MM. He pmed me back with msg he want SrO_Thanker as middleman. I denied.

I am 99.99% sunshine90 is the same guy who scammed my friend. He made his account today, 17.6.2013 and he want SrO_Thanker as middleman.

Now I am checking out my facebook, and I saw what one of guys who had been playing with me wrote. His account was scammed by SrO_Thanker and this is a message he recieved after he gave away char infos:

"Thank you for the account ! You we're just scammed. I am not sro_thanker, i have just bruteforced his account..i dont even think he has any relations to silkroad atm...dont really care. I will not log on any of these emails or epvp again so you can message them as much as you want."

Also here is a part of the text, which was posted on facebook by scammed guy.

Please do not bother me about this, as I couldn't care less, and I believe in predetermination, and I am satisfied with my destiny. The char wasn't really sold, rather stolen. It was only going to be sold for $550 though, which is almost what I spent on my shield alone and ended +3.

Apparently SrO_Thanker, from epvp, did have a reputation as a MM in epvp, but that very account was hacked. So I do not recommend trading anything in epvp, even if the person has a reputation.

Admins should check IP and bann this *******. If you don't know how or you don't have permissions, PM site owner. He knows that for sure.
Old 06/17/2013, 17:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I guess we'll never know.
I see just a bunch of text with no proofs.

Untill proofs are given this thread is useless.

And ur picture has nothing in relation to SrO_Thanker, just 1 guy saying he will accept SrO_Thanker as a MM.

I have his phone number for about 2 or 3 years.
I tried calling him but he doesnt answer.
I will try call him several times, and i ll ask him if this is true or not.
Old 06/17/2013, 18:00   #3

I think screenshots are clear enough... At least his intentions

And I know there is nothing that can be done to prevent scamming again, but take this post as a warning. You might be next.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg asd.jpg (22.8 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg asdasdasd.jpg (21.4 KB, 18 views)
Old 06/17/2013, 18:04   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6
The Black Market: 233/0/1
By the way, i'm an official middleman too now
Old 06/17/2013, 18:05   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

SrO_Thanker just sent me a text message saying he cant really answer my call right now beacuse hes busy with some work.

He will call me later on.
Old 06/17/2013, 18:06   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by monson View Post
By the way, i'm an official middleman too now
Nice
Old 06/17/2013, 18:09   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

already thought so when he said that he would want to buy any kind of char and he also denied monson as mm when i asked him.
Old 06/17/2013, 18:10   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well yea, i just talked to Robert (Sro_Thanker) by his real name Robert Radulescu, and hes in Bucharest atm (Romania) he has exams in this period for the Police Academy and he just told me he logged in last time in epvp yesterday.

SrO_Thanker appeared to be ONLINE 5 minutes ago and his latest activity says "Today : 19:07" 19:10 right now.

So ye, he was hacked.

Im expecting to see TONS of scamms by the new owner of the account, unless the old owner talks to some mods and bans the account or gets it back.
I remember SrO Thanker beeing moderator some looong time ago, also premium member.
if the payment was recorded he can still proove the acc was stolen by an easy ip check.

I wish he could get it back.
Old 06/17/2013, 18:28   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It would be nice if any mod can temporary ban his account...
Old 06/17/2013, 22:16   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Guys, this guy just scammed me today.. I saw his profile and thought he was a trusted one.. he scammed my character with +12 legend weapon and full +9 legend set and now stalling them in town and looking for offers to sell them all..
Becareful all. Any admin can confirm where his location is?
And please disable his account ASAP to avoid getting more victims.

Old 06/17/2013, 22:27   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dundy171 View Post
Guys, this guy just scammed me today.. I saw his profile and thought he was a trusted one.. he scammed my character with +12 legend weapon and full +9 legend set and now stalling them in town and looking for offers to sell them all..
Becareful all. Any admin can confirm where his location is?
And please disable his account ASAP to avoid getting more victims.

If he added you from that yahoo id. Im guessing hes the real owner.... but not sure.
Thats his yahoo adress. But if he had the same password on epvp and on yahoo, the hacker may have figured that out...

And this message appears to be sent/received on 15 which was saturday.
I talked with him today (17th) via mobile sms and he told me he logged in couple of days ago...which means that he got hacked, i mean someone stole his pw and now is messing around.

Edited.

...fishy.
Old 06/18/2013, 00:04   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yes, he did the job over yahoo using that email.

Looks like he's a hypocrite.
He only said he brute forced sro_thanker's account to hide his real identity, to avoid the blame and shame.. other wise he's the same guy.. never thought such mentalities even existed.
Old 06/18/2013, 00:34   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

There was a trade opened here?
I don't think so.
Enjoy...
(it's more important than you probably think...)
Old 06/18/2013, 01:08   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 410
The Black Market: 118/0/0
Hello guys,
First i would like to apologize to the persons that got scammed by the guy that hacked my accounts (or persons, i can't tell if it was only one persom scammed or two). I was contacted earlier today by L_Pacino via phone, and i got to an internet zone to realize that i couldn't log on my email or epvp account. I recovered the email with the security questions and after 4 hours of trying, i now have the epvp account back. It was foolish of me to keep the same password for all my accounts...
I want to reply to a few posts made here:
- i do not know who sunshine90 is and i wouldn't use such a gay id if i started scamming (i ask the admins to check ip's and see that they don't match).
- dundy171 - yes, i was actually interested in your account and those private messages from sathurday and sunday morning were from me, I added you on my yahoo (the email that got scammed: ) but you never accepted my friend request. I left on sunday morning to the university and now i see you were scammed from that email. I do not understand how it was possible, but i do not deny the possibility that i had a keylogger on my home computer.
- L_Pacino, about that timeframe - if you check the sms i sent you, you'll see that i said i logged a couple of days ago, not yesterday or on a specific day.

I wish i could help the persons that got scammed, but i'm afraid there's nothing i can do now. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

@dundy171's last message: shame? this is a ******* forum on the internet...i couldn't care less. I haven't played silkroad in years and couldn't care less about the game or this forum account i have.
Don't know when i'll be online again here...so spam or flame this thread as much as you like.
I just wanted to make the record straight. Going to sleep as i got an exam in 4 hours...good luck to everyone !
Old 06/18/2013, 01:35   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

As many peoples said : Megatron,L_Pacino scamming when they can ...
But take care from scammers and ...
... Trust only for monson , don't trust other ones beacuse they have got some positive ..
( I'm scammed from Pacino beacuse i forget request trade ... )

Sad but true ..