Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GIVING AWAY LVL 75 FULL INT NUKER FOR FULL SBOT ACCOUNT

Discussion on GIVING AWAY LVL 75 FULL INT NUKER FOR FULL SBOT ACCOUNT within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
GIVING AWAY LVL 75 FULL INT NUKER FOR FULL SBOT ACCOUNT

AS SAID IN THE TITLE, first FORUM PW AND ID Then u get Game ID and PW of LegendsSpear (check out on rev6)
Old 05/21/2009, 23:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 410
The Black Market: 118/0/0
we get only id and pw?
Old 05/21/2009, 23:48   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
if u do not use a middleman that will not work due to that u can change the sbot pass very easily and a sro acc not so fast like sbot so i recomend u use a middleman
Old 05/22/2009, 08:49   #4

i knew it rob, i knew it , so, you get sa, too. if u are intrestred, u got my icq.

for the others: email me at

for those who think im scamming, look at my title under my name, look at my joining date, look at my black market points...
Old 05/22/2009, 16:27   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

im not traying to insult you but what does having a guard under your name and having good black market points make u a no scammer guy???

lol
Old 05/22/2009, 16:34   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

the only thing im saying is that its risky even if you are trustable to give bot forum id and pass first and then take the account
Old 05/22/2009, 17:25   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -kike- View Post
the only thing im saying is that its risky even if you are trustable to give bot forum id and pass first and then take the account
KIKE. recking its very trustfull if u dont trust him go away some other sbot owner will come and need the char.
Just give him full trust.
Old 05/22/2009, 19:05   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteGabo View Post
KIKE. recking its very trustfull if u dont trust him go away some other sbot owner will come and need the char.
Just give him full trust.
lol i dont need any sbot im just saying i did not say that he was unsafe or sumthing lol dont get mad with me
Old 06/16/2009, 12:59   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

fight me!!!
Old 06/16/2009, 13:00   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

FIGHT ME!!!