Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hector™ and WALTJANIS (Middle-Man) READ PLEASE! Scammers!

Discussion on Hector™ and WALTJANIS (Middle-Man) READ PLEASE! Scammers! within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hector™ and WALTJANIS (Middle-Man) READ PLEASE! Scammers!

This is a message i received from Hector:
Hello i have lv 115 chinese char in corvus that i not played for half year because i stop play sro.
Char is glavier FF 115 (MrRubix is name) with 1.8 Milion SP
have Devil S, Job Hunter level 100, Job Set level 100, some parts FB and have 3 bil gold in char
Char have legend glavie d13+3 and set is legend d12+rare d12 FB
accesories are d12 legend +2+3+4 FB
2 avatar and pickpet dead, also have pet fellow level 115
send me u skype so i add you and we talk
i dont know very good englis im french.
i sell cheap because i dont need it but i dont want give it for free
i accept paypal only and we do with middleman yes
pm me if need this.

When asked to join party, he didn't and disconnected with the middleman!!! Don't buy anything from him.. they're really bad at scamming. I will post the Skype scam.

Here's a screen shot!