Farm on Centaurus 12/13/2012 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies Hey there,
I'm going to start a new char.
And yea, I will start with a 24/7 farm...
I think I will farm around the 2 or 3 mil sp.
The char i would do this with is a 100+ bard, (Dunno exectly wich on but its between the 100-110)
But i'm looking for players who would like to come with me..
WTS ISRO Chars in Centaurus ! 12/02/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies Char name:X_Steve_X
Level : 111
Build:: Wizard / Cleric 111 Full Farmed + 930k sp
Set: Simple 101
Weapon:Magic 101 Staff
More Infos: I stopped play Silkroad Online about 2 years ago. I now need a small $ that's why i wanna sell my chars .
Char name:Steve_HUN
Level : 103
WTB GOLD ON SERVER CENTAURUS ! ! ! 10/16/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies HEY GUYS WTB 10-20B GOLD ON SERVER CENTAURUS, FOR GOOD OFFER MYABE MORE PM ME THX :cool:
WTS Account in server centaurus lvl 120 09/26/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies Price : 300$ For Char Clean
Hello i wanna sell my Account lvl 120 ff + 3.5m sp Warrior / Rouge
full honor buff including King
Link on Rev6 :
Silkroad Online Stats - Player Search