Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lvl 68Hybrid int Spear in ecsro +Steam account with css for 80+ecsro or fembria

Discussion on Lvl 68Hybrid int Spear in ecsro +Steam account with css for 80+ecsro or fembria within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lvl 68Hybrid int Spear in ecsro +Steam account with css for 80+ecsro or fembria

I Trade lvl 68Hybrid int spear with two parts 8D Protector and 64+5 spear in storage and 30m+Steam account with CSS and DoD for a lvl 80+Char on ecsro or Fembria add if u have offer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT lvl 90 account s/s VIP ecsro for a 90 glavie or spear on fembria
06/10/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 9 Replies
Im trading a lvl 90 account on VIP ecsro the accoun has 166 mil gold,a premium that expires in 15 days and a pet that expires in 7 days...also the char havent a good eq only 2 parts are good (84+5 fblegs and a 85+3 ring with good stats) it have a 85+3 sword,etc...but there are so stuff to sell and with the gold that is on the account you can buy some stuff for grind... The masterys are 70 light,70 bicheon,89 fire,30 heuksal. So,im looking for a lvl 90 ecsro fembria account glavie or...
Wts lvl 82 spear in ecsro fembria + steam account with cs 1.6 and other games.Read
05/31/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
I Trade lvl 82 Spear in ecsro fembria and a steam account with cs 1.6 hl1 hl1 opposing force hl1 deathmatch;hl1 blueshift,ricochet team fortress classic hl2 deathmatch all playable online exept blueshift that dont have multiplayer mode i trade it for game cd keys like cod 4 and cod 5 and battlefield2 and a steam account with css left 4dead and other games if u have either cd keys or steam its good just offer me...
Wts lvl 82 spear in ecsro fembria + steam account with cs 1.6 and other games.Read
05/30/2009 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
I Trade lvl 82 Spear in ecsro fembria and a steam account with cs 1.6 hl1 hl1 opposing force hl1 deathmatch;hl1 blueshift,ricochet team fortress classic hl2 deathmatch all playable online exept blueshift that dont have multiplayer mode i trade it for game cd keys like cod 4 and cod 5 and battlefield2 and a steam account with css left 4dead and other games if u have either cd keys or steam its good just offer me... add my msn [email protected] if ur interested
Steam account with CSS for isro or ecsro or ecsro fembria char
03/17/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Offer me add [email protected]
ecsro lvl 77 glavier and 67nuker S/S in same account for hybrid spear 64+in fembria
03/14/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 8 Replies
ill give u screens and even meet ya ingame if u want me to do so so there is lvl 77 glavier and 67nuker in the acc i can give any screen u want and take new ones only serious ppl no scammers please add [email protected] if ur interessted Thanks.