Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTT] Pure INT S/S lv 70 character in uranus server

Discussion on [WTT] Pure INT S/S lv 70 character in uranus server within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTT] Pure INT S/S lv 70 character in uranus server

Well, as my last post said, I was exchanging gold but i decided to sell the whole char.
It's name is Nahila. Comes with a +2 NPC set, 64+3 sword(not NPC), 68+5 shield full blues, 105 Million gold, Black Angel Wing/Helmet with its proper blues, storage full of elixirs, 3 sos 7D garm pieces. Fully farmed to 65 with 7.6k sp to spare plus, 3 characters full of elixirs.

Accepting gold OR characters on Greece server(I prefer the gold, but if there's a good char, I'll think about it). Willing to use a moderator to do the deal since I want to fully prevent Scams.
Also, comes with a lvl 2 guild called Fallen.
Thanks for looking.