Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB chinese char 112++ in Norma

Discussion on WTB chinese char 112++ in Norma within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB chinese char 112++ in Norma

Buying 112+ chn char in norma
Old 07/08/2012, 13:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
hy im got bower 115 and glavier 114 at mars(norma) add my skype rajeevram91
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(WTB)Chinese char 85 +ff
07/19/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 9 Replies
i want to buy chinese char 85 lvl ++ in any server prefer glavie/blade i can pay with paysafe card and we can use midleman
WTB 101+ CHINESE CHAR FOR 50-70€ PSC!
11/11/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
hi all, search a chinese char on any server 101+ not v/c! i can give u psc, Paypal, bank transfer! add me msn: [email protected] or pn me! have a nice day ;)
[WTB/WTT] FF Chinese Char [Sparta]
11/07/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 20 Replies
Hey guys. i want to buy FF char (prefer bow) i can offer ingame gold (on sparta) i have a char, that i was farming but i lost the motivation to farm it more. it has 175k sp, angel dress and loads of 11 d stones and elements. i can offer around 360m and that char for a FF char (around lvl 30 1mil sp minimum)
[WTB] Chinese Low Char with 2m+ SP
06/12/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Hello everyone, Actually im interested in a Chinese Char with 2.000.000+ SkillPoints in any low-level area. Here are two alternatives: 1.(prefered) I create a Char on the Server where you powerlevel (Iris prefered) and hand it over to you. You'll powerlevel the Char completely on your own, with your own Powerlevler(s), and with your own dlvlers. I do not take care of the Char up to the moment i hand it over to you.
WTB chinese top char
05/23/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 10 Replies
WTB lvl 101+ chinese top charīs I want ... .... min. 100ff .... good set .... good weapon .... not e-mail veri .... it must be chinese and str !!!! .... SERVER PACIFIC ... only PACIFIC !!!!!!!!!!!!