Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Lv.83 Full Str Glaiver (Troy)

Discussion on WTS Lv.83 Full Str Glaiver (Troy) within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT OR WTS Lv. 83 FULL STR GLAIVER

Ok im looking to TRADE or SELL a level 83 Full Str Glaiver on troy the trades i can excpect, ONLY LV 81+ SS NUKERS OR SPEAR NUKERS AND ALSO ILL ACCEPT A LV 80+ WIZARD Those are the only two classes i will accept as a trade or offer me down here or pm, otherwise the account will be up for sale for the highest bidder, 90$ Start bid, account will contain stash full of items, a costume 26 DAYS Left of GOLD TICKET, And full +4-5 Set FULL BLUES GARMENT SET*, Post your offers here, PM ME,Or Add me at

EDIT I WILL ACCEPT Lv. 80+ ACCOUNTS ON TROY EU OR CHINESE

Dont wanna cramp up the thread with links cause im to lazy to resize images so heres the rev6 Link for the character

Old 12/31/2008, 12:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey man i added u to msn hit me up when u can im very interested in your account.
Old 01/03/2009, 03:17   #3

Cmon guys perfect char and preety cheap :P
Old 01/05/2009, 06:42   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
dont dbl post-.- naab
Old 01/05/2009, 10:56   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 410
The Black Market: 118/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyymaster View Post
dont dbl post-.- naab
Dont just post to increase your post count...
You are allowed to bump your thread once a day in this section. Read the rules before insulting other members.