Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 8 chars - EU party, server Pluto

Discussion on WTS 8 chars - EU party, server Pluto within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 8 chars - EU party, server Pluto

Hello everyone!

Cause I dont have so much time for SRO anymore I decide to sell my party on Pluto. In party are char:

- 3x116 wizz/cleric.

- 1x 116 full int bard.
- 1x 116 full str bard.

- 1x 116 full str cleric/(warrior).

- 1x 116 Warlock/bard.

- 1x 116 Warrior/cleric.

Chars are FF and have a lot of extra SP. Most of set is magic/rare FB. All chars have at least one avatar. They have 2 premium lot pets (one active for 20+ days) and one normal. There is few other silk items on chars like globals etc and some silks. And I give you all gold which I have at that on server.

So here are all main informations. If anyone is interested we can talk privat or via MSN: (If you add me let me know here on PM cuz I do not use MSN always).

PAYMENT: PP! And for sure we use MM, unless you go first!

Chars are e-mail verified. And I dont sell them 1 by 1, unless you offer 100$+/char.

^,...,^
Old 06/18/2012, 07:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 8
around how much are you even asking?
Old 06/29/2012, 00:40   #3

elite*gold: 0
Give me an offer :-)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTs/WTT 2 chars lvl 66 and 96 server redsea and pluto
09/08/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
WTs/WTT 2 chars lvl 66 and 96 server redsea and pluto ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------- 1st:lvl 96 server pluto name:SIR_GANDALF build:bard 95 maxed....cleric 90 but i try to dlvl it and to addd wzzard skills storage:2pg of weapon elx some dg11 stone(lucky...chalenge....philosofi...int)37mil gold lvl 76 sos shoulder chn not account bound and lvl 76 wolf email verification:NO
09/07/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTs/WTT 2 chars lvl 66 and 96 server redsea and pluto ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------- 1st:lvl 96 server pluto name:SIR_GANDALF build:bard 95 maxed....cleric 90 but i try to dlvl it and to addd wzzard skills storage:2pg of weapon elx some dg11 stone(lucky...chalenge....philosofi...int)37mil gold lvl 76 sos shoulder chn not account bound and lvl 76 wolf email verification:NO
09/07/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
09/06/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
1st:lvl 96 server pluto name:SIR_GANDALF build:bard 95 maxed....cleric 90 but i try to dlvl it and to addd wzzard skills storage:2pg of weapon elx some dg11 stone(lucky...chalenge....philosofi...int)37mil gold lvl 76 sos shoulder chn not account bound and lvl 76 wolf email verification:NO 2nd:server redsea name: xXx_kSe_xXx build:ide/fire/cold lvl 65 maxed....13ksp left
Looking for 2 chars on same server or 1 on pluto
07/14/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Hi there. Im looking for 2 chars that are about same level and on the same server. (Please only chars who are already farmed for current level or above levels) I am also looking for a low level char on pluto. Char has to have alot of skillpoints