Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

>>Selling Multiple Chars on Server Gaia Take a Look<<

Discussion on >>Selling Multiple Chars on Server Gaia Take a Look<< within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking >>Selling Multiple Chars on Server Gaia Take a Look<<

So like the title says i am quitting and want to sell my characters ,all of them have avatars form 1 to 5 ,dead pets and so on .They are not full farm but farmed well enough for anything you want them pvp/pve. I have all the data of the accounts ,will only deal with a trusted and verified middleman , i will not go first.Now to start things off here they are :

Pure int nuker lvl 98 +5 ...sword /shield normal gear has a +5 magic sword in inventory and i can provide gold for any other needs

Pure str rogue/cleric lvl 92/ ff x-bow and all the necessary cleric skills ...x-bow lvl 90+7 normal gears again i can provide gold for what you want

Pure str blader lvl 104 bicheon/fire/force normal set , i sold all teh rest he is farmed to 100 fire/bicheon force 60-70 cant remember

Pure str bower lvl 107 full farmed ! pacheon 107/cold 107/fire 107 has 897k sp naked

So recap :
92 Rogue/Cleric
98 Pure int nuker bicheon/cold/light
104 Pure Str Blader bicheon/fire/force
107 Pure Str Bow pacheon/cold/fire
Selling real cheap will add a bonus for the buyer/buyers cheers.
I would prefer to sell them as a package for which i will provide a very nice price,or individually, i accept verified paypal as gift ,western union ,moneygram, also all deals through a trusted middleman like lolrko or sro_thanker, i will not go first.
Contact me here or with a private message telling me your skype/msn/yahoo messenger.
I can provide screens,skype window so you can view them in real time or any other proof except you logging in to them :P or trying them out so again don't even try.
Sorry for the big text,cheers guys.
Valenflo.
Old 02/11/2012, 07:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

whats the chars names?
Old 02/11/2012, 09:32   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanie101 View Post
whats the chars names?
sent a pm
Old 02/12/2012, 06:36   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What is the price of the bowman ? ^_^
Old 02/12/2012, 10:03   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUTH3NTIK View Post
What is the price of the bowman ? ^_^
new prices on top !!
cheers
Old 02/14/2012, 11:15   #6

bump, will add a bonus for the buyer :P
Old 02/16/2012, 20:16   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

c/o for the blader ?
Old 02/16/2012, 22:01   #8

nothing ,feel free to offer he has magic blade/shield , 2 magic armor items and rest are simple armors no+ and no blues only a few
Old 02/18/2012, 07:37   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

And current offer for nuker ?
the rogue have daggers too ?
Old 02/18/2012, 09:54   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUTH3NTIK View Post
And current offer for nuker ?
the rogue have daggers too ?
at the moment i don't have any offers on any of them , the rogue is x-bow cleric like i mentioned,thus it does not have dagger skills ^^

i am here for any further questions ,
cheers