Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

iliasvadaz is now a scammer

Discussion on iliasvadaz is now a scammer within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
iliasvadaz is now a scammer

dont do buisiness with iliasvadaz anymore , he is a scammer now.. i offered him 300m for his bower, he said no that was too much, i only want 100m, so i gaive it to him and he took off lol, anyways yea, ILIASVADAZ IS NOW A SCAMMER DONT DO BUISNESS WITH HIM
Old 09/20/2008, 01:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey I think you are right
Old 09/20/2008, 01:55   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

next time threat me as human not a ***** ******* tellin me *** cam pls for 100m? ? sure and i can now call the new owner of the bower i traded with him this morning for lvl 70 wizard at eldorado so stop saying bullshit noob i have many friends that can proof that you was abusing me
and DarkScammer stfu your the bigest scammer in this world just look how many posts ppl say your scammer noob
Old 09/20/2008, 02:00   #4

seriously he scammed me for 100m lol.. dont bother with him, and how the **** was i abusing you, I offer you 300m and YOU said no thats too mutch, i only want 100, and then he told me to contact him in msn and he logs off lol, beileive me or not i dont care im just warning you, iliasvadaz is really a scammer now, dont trust him
Old 09/20/2008, 02:02   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Dude, you're such a ****. You don't have a *** **** proof. If i were you, i would ******* kill or waste myself. You can't accuse someone like that, just because you're mad or frustrated due to the fact your grandpa ****** you in the ******** two hours ago. It's normal to be frustrated for that but don't spam **** about others.
Old 09/20/2008, 02:05   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

mrleake baby how about telling them what you said me? to ashamed? begging me for *** cam ? calling me ***** when i said no then you said me 100m if i do *** cam i scammed oyu yes i taked the 100m but you deserve it next time give more respect noob and dont treat me as *****
Old 09/20/2008, 02:06   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamarr View Post
Dude, you're such a ****. You don't have a *** **** proof. If i were you, i would ******* kill or waste myself. You can't accuse someone like that, just because you're mad or frustrated due to the fact your grandpa ****** you in the ******** two hours ago. It's normal to be frustrated for that but don't spam **** about others.
i love the flame kiddies,the have the funniest insults lol and who says im mad? it was only $14 who cares? ya live and learn, but nontheless he is a scammer
Old 09/20/2008, 02:07   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliasvadaz View Post
mrleake baby how about telling them what you said me? to ashamed? begging me for *** cam ? calling me ***** when i said no then you said me 100m if i do *** cam i scammed oyu yes i taked the 100m but you deserve it next time give more respect noob and dont treat me as *****
lol sorry for the double post, but there ya go he admits it himself lol, and lets review, I OFFERED YOU 300m AND YOU SAID THAT WAS TOO MUCH, I ONLY WANT 100m, i was completely serious, you were the one being a *****, your a lil kid who needs to grow the **** up
Old 09/20/2008, 02:08   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

******Natasha**** sagt:
hey noob look
******Natasha**** sagt:
i have two words to say to you
******Natasha**** sagt:
i didnt scammed higm
******Natasha**** sagt:
he was tellin me
******Natasha**** sagt:
*** cam for 100m
******Natasha**** sagt:
im a ***** to do that?
******Natasha**** sagt:
he got what he deserved
******Natasha**** sagt:
next time he would do more respect to me
******Natasha**** sagt:
now bb you scammer

Hm dunno who is right.
But I know that mrleakhehe wasn't that nice.
Say sorry and be a nice boy next time
Old 09/20/2008, 02:10   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

why you dont admit you to that you was abusing me and threating me as ***** andbegging me for *** cam and when i say no you say im a ***** ? to ashamed to do that i guess noob
Old 09/20/2008, 02:12   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCronicLe View Post
******Natasha**** sagt:
hey noob look
******Natasha**** sagt:
i have two words to say to you
******Natasha**** sagt:
i didnt scammed higm
******Natasha**** sagt:
he was tellin me
******Natasha**** sagt:
*** cam for 100m
******Natasha**** sagt:
im a ***** to do that?
******Natasha**** sagt:
he got what he deserved
******Natasha**** sagt:
next time he would do more respect to me
******Natasha**** sagt:
now bb you scammer

hm dunno who is right.
But I know that mrleakhehe wasn't that nice.
Say sorry and be a nice boy next time
okay their stupidity has clearly proven my point, ilias is a little kid.. dont bother with him
Old 09/20/2008, 02:13   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Stop being a douche. If you were not mad about it, you would have taken it as a man. I know ilias isn't a scammer. I did a lot of trades and never got scammed. Why are you trying to destroy someone's reputation? Because the person took 100k from you when you tried to have fun and beg for *** cam? You're just trying to protect your own reputation.
Old 09/20/2008, 02:17   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamarr View Post
Stop being a douche. If you were not mad about it, you would have taken it as a man. I know ilias isn't a scammer. I did a lot of trades and never got scammed. Why are you trying to destroy someone's reputation? Because the person took 100k from you when you tried to have fun and beg for *** cam? You're just trying to protect your own reputation.
lol wow thats like telling someone who just got their credit card stolen to take it like a man, and i offered him 100m for a *** cam? nice argument little boy.. anyways yea, this is going nowhere, i beileve you can all see from their stupidity that he is a scammer, anyways im out
Old 09/20/2008, 02:25   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Nice argument? Lol, **** off no one will believe you, ******. If you have a problem with your age, that's ok but stop saying i'm a kid. I could beat you up anytime, anywhere, you silly piece of ****.
Old 09/20/2008, 13:27   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

lol leakehe offering some1 gold for camming omg that.s just sick.

where u live there ain,t nice girls there or something..

just omg SICK