Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Sell]Diamond *burning*

Discussion on [Sell]Diamond *burning* within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Sell]Diamond *burning*

Well because I decided to quit my glavier I decided to sell his glaive:
60% phy.atk
75% critcal
few more good %
and 80% fb
of curse +8 no adv ! (if you want i can make it +10 with adv b later on )
well now its all on your hands ! tell me offers and how you're planning to make the exchange.
Ways to pay are :
Gold on diamond / Paypal etc ... but Paypal preferred.
Thanks for you time and lets have a nice days !
peace ~
P.s :
Picture would be up loaded soon.

BUMP !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Diamond Pk2.
09/12/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Guys where can i find the diamond pk2 file? Or how can i create it? And sry for this topic i didnt used the "Search button.. And pls this goes to the wannabe "i report everyone and everything no life naps" give me a thanks if u report me...
What Going on in Diamond Sro
09/08/2011 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
so server is open and i think old db is deleted so i make more than 5 acc and here is the result http://i55.tinypic.com/349dh8k.jpg what this error ?
[Sell] Hero of legend game (Diamond)
06/02/2011 - Trading - 2 Replies
Cheap diamond under price and weapons for Hero of legend facebook game. Link: Facebook Hero of legend add me on msn: [email protected]
SELL WOW BURNING LEGION GOLD
05/27/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Sell WOW GOLD - CHEAPEST IN THE NET!! Transaction type: SELL (1kfor $/EURO) ______________SALES (moneybookers,bank transfer, western union) *****************Info LANGUAGE: POLISH, ENGLISH UWAGI: YOU CAN PAY ONLY BY RL MONEY I NEVER GIVE FIRST (we can trade in small parts for your safety)
[Sell]Woltlab Burning Board[Verkaufe]
05/23/2010 - Trading - 12 Replies
Hey Leute, ich verkaufe hier meine WBB 3.0.9 Lizenz ohne Upgrades für nur 30€ Ich nehme Paysafecard als Bezahlung an. Einfach hier rein Posten dann machen wir den rest aus. __________ Hey Guys, I sell here my WBB 3.0.9 Lizenz whis no Upgrades for Only 30€ I accept Paysafecard as Payment. When you will Buy then please Post it here.