Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Lvl 80 Hybrid Int spear on Sparta

Discussion on Selling Lvl 80 Hybrid Int spear on Sparta within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Lvl 80 Hybrid Int spear on Sparta

Hi guys i want to sell my lvl 80 hybrid int spear on the server Sparta
It has premium still active 12 days >>grabbing pet squirrel still active 9 days

skills are pretty bad
lightning lvl 80
spear lvl 72
cold lvl 72
fire lvl 39
All items are +1 mostly no blues and i have in storage 20 mil gold lots of protector elixirs and elements from 1 to lvl 9
it comes with wolf lvl 80 and a another lvl 22 some other stuff in storage
with its clothes one it has 8543HP and 16902MP it has 23 str [oints so its not completely 7:1 but u can change that and when reaching 90 go 8:1 or whatever your choice with clothes its has 139 Str and 353 Int but there aren't much blues

the account IS EMAIL VERIFIED due to the fact that joymax forced us to doing so some while ago in order to modify stuff to our account or buy silk and i needed to buy silk so i email verified it to a new GMAIL Account with all of u know its password and other details like secret question and alternate email can be changed with only the password so i will be giving u the mail also i have screen shots of the account i will provide on demand

I want to sell this account for real money $$ by paypal verified account only as I do have a verified account and the first offer that is acceptable goes i do not want absurd amounts of money for this account just its worth

please leave offers here and i will contact u

my e-mail is

please no scammers i have worked 2 years on this account and i have no intention of scamming

The buyer will receive all data account ID , secret question , mail password and mail secret question when the money has cleared to my account

thank u very much
Old 06/12/2008, 17:25   #2

account sold
Old 06/13/2008, 01:39   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 410
The Black Market: 118/0/0
Sold to me
Thanks for the good deal.
Old 06/13/2008, 07:36   #4

np glad i could help :P