Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Who Want to play in Sunworld 2 :)

Discussion on Who Want to play in Sunworld 2 :) within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Who Want to play in Sunworld 2 :)

i have like 12 Premiums in Private Server Sunworld 2

Wtt Them For ( 10 Billion ) At ZSZC water
Wtt Them For ( 500 million ) At E.Sro 1
Wtt Them For ( 300 million ) At Bamboo Server Tsro

Pm Me In

Just pm me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SunWorld 2 Help
07/17/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
the link to download sunworld client is broken, i need a link to download swo client and the media pk2 to sunworld 2. thanks for all
Is it possible to play zszc on sunworld files?
07/11/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
If i download the sunworld files and replace the media.pk2 with the zszc one, will i be able to play?
[HOW TO PLAY]New World2..Play on the BEST Metin2 Private Server
05/05/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 472 Replies
http://193.107.16.72/Bilder/index_02.gif Ihr sucht einen PServer auf dem hohe Level noch etwas wert sind? Ihr sucht einen PServer auf dem man ALLES ohne Itemshop erreichen kann? Ihr sucht einen PServer der sich ständig weiterentwickelt und immer neue und einzigartige Features einbaut? Ihr sucht einen PServer mit einer großen Com? Ihr sucht einen PServer wo man nicht alles an einem Tag/in einer Woche erreichen kann? Ihr sucht einen PServer der schon mehrere Monate online ist&im August...
How can i play Sunworld Silkroadonline?
07/23/2009 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
I tried three different media.pk2s for the server but it kept saying corrupt media.pk2 or something of that sort. Any help?
RE: SunWorld
07/03/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey im L33t from SJsRo if anyone remembers me and is on sunworld, hook me up with an account lol. Ive never seen the reg page open when im online, its so frustrating.