Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Esro chars [Pay Good] Fast

Discussion on WTB Esro chars [Pay Good] Fast within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 9

Hey com
Im looking for an char on ESRO1 ONLY!
should be 90+ and FF
i preffer wizard nuker or bow and should have good items

I give you 25€ Paysafecard

Letzee Gooo
Pm me or add me skype
iphoneftw_x3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
08/12/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
hey com, like my topic says im looking for an char on esro 1,2,3,4 The account should just be over 64+ I preffer Nuker and Wizard Just offer me what you have (build and rase) doenst care And im looking for gold and plw on Esro 4 I offer you -Psc (up to 25€)
WTT ISRO CHARS FOR LVL60+ ESRO CHARS
07/16/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
WTT ISRO CHARS FOR LVL60+ ESRO CHARS 108 Wiz / Bard On Pacific Isro With Clean D11 Staff And Clean D11 Robe And Clean D11 Harp And 15 Mil Gold Verified On Yahoo 97 Blader FF90 On Apollo Isro Naked With 3 Avatars And Dead Pet Verified On Hotmail 101 Bower FF98 On Apollo Isro Naked With 1 Avatar Verified On Hotmail 96 Bower Naked On Eos Isro Verified On Hotmail
WTB ZSZC GOLD / SOS WEP´s I pay with isro chars good chars
05/28/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
Hi Guys WTB on Zszc Water Sos 11 D Weapons Bow or Spear or Sword WTB GOLD Too Pm me I can pay with isro chars Verfied but safe lvl 105 + char we can trade with MM its then Safe for both Pm ME Fast Plss
WTS ISRO Chars/ WTB ZSZC CHARS WITH GOOD SET AND GOLD
03/30/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
Hi ALL Selling/Trading lots of accounts (New Accounts !!!) Hey all its The Selling/Trading/ Thread from me I opened it because i got often Chars to sell so yea Here we go: lvl 105 Glavier FF On ZSZC WATER Build: Glavier