Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wts account nuker spear lvl 102

Discussion on wts account nuker spear lvl 102 within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wts account nuker spear lvl 102

wts account nuker spear lvl 102 have avatar and dead rabbit and good set. i sell it naked or with set pm for more information

account name :critcaL
Server:Alps
verc code:Hotmail i will give u all information so be sure that no scam

i have problem cant upload photos pm on email and i will show u every thing u need.

my email

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT 110FF BOW 700K SP / 106 FF SS NUKER AND 105 SPEAR NUKER FOR HIGHEND ACCOUNT
05/30/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys I want to trade all my 3 Accounts on Server Saturn for 1 HighEnd Account doesn't matter on which server but has to be on ISRO! Don't offer me noobaccounts since I only accept full nova best with Egypt Weapon! BTW NO SELLING JUST TRADING ok here we go 1. Account Name: Judeles Lvl 110 Full STR FF Bow +700k Sp with 3rd inventory page and 6/8 talisman serens tear and commander patch missing... Skills: Bow / Ice / Fire
WTT STEAM ACCOUNT, 82 SPEAR NUKER & LVL 72 WIZ FOR SPEAR NUKER ACC ON HERA!!!!!!!!
05/16/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
Hey guys... I want to swap my steam account with multiple games on (screeny down below), a lvl 82 spear nukeron odin (information below) and a lvl 72 wizzard with 200k spon venice (information below) Well first of all the Steam account, this has multiple games such as - COD MW2 - Counter Strike - Half Life Heres a screeny of that steam account to prove - http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/5836/steamix.j pg
WTT/WTS lvl 71 spear nuker 156 k sp(tibe) .and 65 spear nuker on redsea
10/01/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
lvl 71 nuker spear. 4 items are + 3. weapon 68+ 3....12m gold.avatar suit .3 silks left. on tibet. lvl 65 spear nuker set all + 3 , weapon 64+ 5 .2 m gold avatar suit 0 silks left:( add me on "theone_cristian.yahoo.com" add me and we talk about it :D
Wtt Nuker lvl 82 Spear nuker for steam account
05/13/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
wts lvl 82 nuker spear in ecsro fembria add [email protected] if u have steam account with good games on it and offer me steam accounts.. thanks
WTS/WTT 90 NUKER/SPEAR ACCOUNT Full-M
03/15/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Im gona do this quick and easy for everybody. Im selling my lvl 90 Nuker account Full farmed account with 1000M on it and really good equips for Paypal Money or Other things. let me explain First: How to proof my account* We meet in game , I show you his equips , his lvl and everything you want to see. Due that we only can trade 100M in a trade. im gona show you 1000M in a picture with my name and everything on it saying your name if you want. Im trading it for only 60$ Paypal :...