Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Lvl 54 Rogue For 0x33 account

Discussion on WTT Lvl 54 Rogue For 0x33 account within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Lvl 54 Rogue For 0x33 account

pm me
Old 04/15/2008, 07:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
wtf is 0x33 account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Silkroad Online 0x33 Account & Account with 500k+ SP
05/21/2009 - Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys I am selling my http://www.0x33.org account which you can not register anymore. If you can buy it you will have Softmod at a cheap and unbeatable price. I have looked on e-bay and people seem to be paying good money for these accounts.. so if I can't find any good offers here I will go sell it on ebay. I also have a sro account on Troy server. The char is female with halloween suit and is pure str fire bow with 500k+ SP and some millions. The account is ready to play by hand...
WTS lvl 90 FF rogue/bard Pacific, WTS 0x33 ACC
10/11/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 11 Replies
Im selling full farm lvl 90 rogue/bard account with gears or without it. The char is full farm in bard and rogue and has extra 46k. Im selling only for ingame gold in pacific. will cost more if its with gears. I ve alredy have a full farm bow lvl 90 that im playing now and i dont liike playing rogue anymore. Also im selling 0x33 account for gold inm pacific. Pm if you want to buy with offer and i will provide screen shots to you of both the ROGUE acc and the 0X33 account, whichever you would...
WTT/WTS Silkroad Online 0x33 Account & Account with 500k+ SP
08/25/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 64 Replies
Hey guys I am selling my http://www.0x33.org account which you can not register anymore. If you can buy it you will have Softmod at a cheap and unbeatable price. I have looked on e-bay and people seem to be paying good money for these accounts.. so if I can't find any good offers here I will go sell it on ebay. I also have a sro account on Troy server. The char is female with halloween suit and is pure str fire bow with 500k+ SP and some millions. The account is ready to play by hand...
WTT GW Accout for 0x33 or WTB 0x33 Account
06/25/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hi Guys im interested in trading a GW Factions Account with an unbanned 0x33 Account, If nobody wants to trade id like to buy a unbanned 0x33 Account ... If youre interested write me an E-Mail to [email protected] I have also ICQ ^^ 467469169 ... Thanx if somebody wants to trade with me ... ( Im looking since a Year for the Account ... )