Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT 2 Nice Chars for 1 Awesome Char >Look in<

Discussion on WTT 2 Nice Chars for 1 Awesome Char >Look in< within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 52
WTT 2 Nice Chars for 1 Awesome Char >Look in<

Yoyo as my title says, im going to trade 2 chars ( 109 , 107 ) for one 107+ Awesome charakter (Prefer Rogue) =)

U can see the informations about my chars here :

How we deal?
#MM ( Disco Teka)
# U go first =)

write here or add me in
msn :
Old 05/28/2011, 09:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT 2 Nice Chars For Lv 110 Full SON Char.
04/28/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
Hello All, Again Im writing from my friend account. Anyway, i would like to exchange my chars QuacNet - Warrior/Cleric Weapon's = 1Handed +5 FB, 2h +7 FB no adv, Dual Axe's +5 FB NOVA, Shiled +6 No Adv FB. Light Armor = 4 Nova Pices +5/6/7, 2 Other Pices +5 FB Acc's = 2 Seal Of Sun Acc's +5, 1 Seal Of Nova +5 , And 1 Normal +5 Other's = The Char Coming With 2 Avatars , Dead Pickpet And 120m. He's 107 FF,Still Sp Farming In Temple. Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution Picture: ImageShack® -...
Milch Schnitte Public [VIP] (09.08.10) Awesome!!! Nice!!!
09/18/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 77 Replies
http://www.abload.de/img/schnittei6ku.png Download VirusTotal Milch ScHnIte No Name Wunek
Trading swsro2 account+char for mysro nice char
06/20/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
Hello hello. Im looking for some fun since im not into farming and lvling so I would like to trade my swsro2 account with an lvl 50 bower full str , FF and 51k sp left + 700m and attack pet wolf. Im looking for a nice mysro account to trade with.
Very nice awesome edits
11/01/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 6 Replies
Ok here are my new edits :) i hope you all like them lol Here's a list of things (in order) of what ive eddited: ?Lvl 1 red coat for noobs turned into a ninja outfit ?Lvl 5 blade turned into a colorful looking blade ?XP skill robot now turned into a funky robot ;D ?2 new rb vigor edits :) ALL COME WITH PICS SO CHECK EM OUT ================================================= ========
Awesome bug, you can control lots of chars with a click
08/20/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
So i have just some questions about a strange thing i saw today.. I was playing in private server (funserver) 2.1.0 when i saw a strange fire effect coming from 8-9 mages that were in the same position, so i was like aha noobs they all made a mage and they made a aoe fire skill in the same position to look cool but then something strange happened. When the first of them moved, the other moved exactly the same, all of them at the same time, the same way. They (he) came with me and my party to...