Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

want to buy char in alexander or xian message me. lvl 90+

Discussion on want to buy char in alexander or xian message me. lvl 90+ within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 4
Talking want to buy char in alexander or xian message me. lvl 90+

even if 110. tell me im buying and paying really well thank you message me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
~WTS Alexander ff char.
03/22/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
Want to sell lvl 36 (only mastery, the skills are at lvl 18 so you can continue and farm the char) a full int char wizz type ( but you can change that of course). 424k sp. For gold on Alexander. Waiting for offers.Thanks Screen: http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/1029/sro2011031 501462197.jpg Edit: Account not email verified!
[Alexander] WTB char 100+
12/28/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
preferably wizard or warrior, i pay with paypal only. we can use a middleman or work something out.
WTB Char & Gold in Alexander
05/21/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
I am looking for lvl 90+ Euro Char Or Chinese Int 1. Warrior / Cleric 2. Rouge / Cleric 3. Wiz / Cleric 4. Int Spear or int S/S PM me with price and build if you got any for sale. Thanks Also looking to buy gold in Alexander.
WTS lvl 90 char on alexander FF
11/28/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Time for me to sell my char. Name : Fritte lvl : 90 FF (FullFarmed) Set : all +5 FullBlue and weapon +7! Build : Pure str glavier : Fire 90 : Cold 80 : light 40 : heuksal 90 Price : 400$ USD If someone is more interested i can put out print screens of it :) Write in the topic or in msg. Only bank transfer, no paypal or others i wont risk of getting scammed on the char so bank transfer is only way to buy it.
|WTB| 70+ char on Alexander
08/29/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
hi ,i wanna farm my low lvl char ,so i need buy one with high lvl :) it is better to be wizard or nuker Pm ME With Your Offer or email [email protected]