Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT rSro Behepa lvl 73 Blader ff 810k sp

Discussion on WTT rSro Behepa lvl 73 Blader ff 810k sp within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 03/19/2011, 12:32   #16 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I offer $30.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB 70+ Acc on Rsro Server Behepa
01/05/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
Hello, I want to buy an Account on Russian Silkroad: Server: Behepa Character: My Favourite would be an Spear Nuker, but i would buy another Character too... Should be 70+; Maybe some Sp over and ff; an complete Set and a good Weapon... I Would pay with Paypal, Banktransfer or PSC wouldnt be a Problem.
WTS Rsro Behepa
12/12/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Wts Rouge 44 lvl 1kk SP Wts only $$
[WTS] rSRO BEHEPA Ong PowerLevel
10/02/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 42 Replies
As the title says I'm offering powerlevel at ong. It's on RUSSIAN SILKROAD server VENERA/BEHPA It's a safe spot and the powerleveler is a wizard lvl 69 FF to 67. You will have to delevel you char by yourself and also to log it in. The price for one week is 15mil (or 15kk) on server VENERA/BEHEPA or silk Leave your MSN adress and I'll add you ! Cheerz !
WTB rSRO Venera ( Behepa ) for €23.80 EUR
08/02/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 11 Replies
Hey guys. I got €42.50 EUR on mine Paypal, so I decided to buy rSRO Venera server char. Just pm me with your offer. Trade with middleman or you go first. I won`t go first, unless you are overaker or any mod.
WTS rSro Behepa Farm
07/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
Want to sell rsro behepa farm. Farm is 24/7 with 2x53lvl wizz,2spot. Euro get ~70k+ sp at 24hours. (not event time) Payment behepa gold or silk items. 50kk week . Pm me skype : minimukas3