Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying characters on server: EOS!

Discussion on Buying characters on server: EOS! within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 04/13/2011, 10:52   #16

elite*gold: 0
BUMP! ALSO BUYING GOLD ON EOS!
Old 04/19/2011, 10:44   #17

elite*gold: 0
BUMP!

Buying Characters on EOS & CHEAP GOLD!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying characters on server Eos !
02/24/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
Hello guys, I am BigBangTheory aka Luclevon, since I setteld down in Eos I am buying cheap characters naked , and not verified. I will accept 80+ any build. Since I am Middleman here I will not go first and if you dont feel comfortable about the trade we can also ask lolrko T.T . Post your offers down here and I'll contact you if you have posted your e-mail with it! Greetings, Luclevon(AKA BIGBANGTHEORY)
************BUYING ISRO CHARACTERS IN TITAN**************
02/11/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
as the tital says im buying characters in the server Titan we will do the trade through mm enless your going first please pm or post here thank you
BUYING ANY CHARACTERS 90+ UNVERIFIED LEAVE INFORMATION
01/20/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 27 Replies
Hello everyone iv just recently return to silkroad online witch im sure we all know is a very good game, I am back to my old ways and am looking to buy characters the title says 90+ but ill buy any character if i think its got potential. I will pay through paypal only just because i have always used paypal and do not intend on using any other method. ( no i do not do chargebacks if you dont trust it then dont sell me your character easy as that) I am looking to buy chinese characters only im...
help buying and selling characters
11/26/2009 - Archlord Trading - 8 Replies
hi I need to know how to buy at this forum a character to someone who is secure. What are the traditional methods as a power forward and change the password and msn for the seller can not recover your account never sold a greeting. plis help
Buying lvl 70 characters on WoW
10/29/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
It can be any server, preferably storm reaver, echo isle. Just leave the info here or private message me and i'll send my msn but it has to be good geared and have some money on it and i can trade for stuff in 2moons.