Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 05:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[progress] name color change!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[progress] name color change!

While narrowing down addresses for a personal weapon speed hack I happened to run into a couple addresses that when I changed there values I had some VERY odd results.

03df8ae0 < (the first) when I doubled the value made my character do the snow boarding thing. I didn't give to much thought to it as I had seen this done before and didn't much care for the hack.

00856c3e <(the second) Made my characters name change colors! I was shocked that I had been able to do this so I quickly wrote down the address and asked another player if it was visible. Unfortunately all my character would say was ~~~~~~~~~~ do to that fact that I had changed the value of over 26 addresses to find the weapon speed. So I cleared my cheat table (which was obviously over flowing) and did a Hex scan of the address and now I can't find it!!!! I took a Screen of the hack while I still had it activated though. If anyone with more experience can do something with this than good luck!

Notice red names and snowboarding hack.

Old   #2

Was the name colour changer not already released? I will look if i can find it O.o. I think i had it somewhere, i dont promise anything though, got alot of unnamed tools ...

Old   #3

From what I had seen the only "name altering tool" was to get special characters/extended names. I'm trying to remake a thread with updated tools/hacks that still work. Adding in some extras such as weapon speed as soon as I can find the **** thing >.> mostly just updating old offsets/addresses of the other hacks though...
Old   #4

Received Thanks: 1,749
see problame with hacks like red name....its so fing obvious is almost wrong.

but to have some fun......use a hack so you can get the [GM] tag (use any letter and characters in your name.)

2. use a hack like that but instead of red go blue!!

if your planing on quieting shaiya and have a Name change stone....might be fun ^.^

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Bane View Post
see problame with hacks like red name....its so fing obvious is almost wrong.

but to have some fun......use a hack so you can get the [GM] tag (use any letter and characters in your name.)

2. use a hack like that but instead of red go blue!!

if your planing on quieting shaiya and have a Name change stone....might be fun ^.^
You make it sound like everyone else would see these changes, even though the changes only affect the local game client
Old   #6

Received Thanks: 1,749
Quote:
and asked another player if it was visible. Unfortunately all my character would say was ~~~~~~~~~~ do to that fact that I had changed the value of over 26 addresses to find the weapon speed

he thinks people see this one m8t
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Bane View Post
he thinks people see this one m8t
I was referring to you thinking other people see this, hence why I quoted you.
Old   #8

00856c3e Don't work. Can anyone find out the address to change name color again?
Old   #9

The name color change.
Should be edited in ps_game.exe, to show as you set it up.
But when you edit the game.exe, everyone`s name will be red. (depends)
Old   #10

ps_game has no control over how the client displays graphics.

Thanks
1 User