Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 14:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST]Attack Speed Hack

Discussion on [REQUEST]Attack Speed Hack within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST]Attack Speed Hack

Grretings, ive tried various ways of the free attack speed and move speed hack but unfortunately, its not the one i'm looking for. my request would be an Attack Speed Hack but wont affect the movespeed. Ive tried the bot by lilpro which has an option to apply movespeed or attackspeed independently but the problem is that when u apply the attack speed, you automatically starts to search for targets, when u hit the target, you attack the next one. im not trying to bot, just trying to get a faster attack speed which isnt just visual. EP4 US Private server btw. TIA
Old 09/12/2010, 10:32   #2

Attack speed is just visual. If you have lower attack speed you take 500 with one hit, if you have bigger attack speed you will take 250 with double hit.
Old 01/05/2013, 02:15   #3

not true attack speed makes hits faster but the wait between each is bigger
Old 01/06/2013, 04:18   #4

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Arrow Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits -> Shaiya

#Moved to the right section
Thanks
1 User