Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 01:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Editing Shaiya textures

Discussion on Editing Shaiya textures within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 155
Received Thanks: 48
Editing Shaiya textures

Anyone know how to do this? I've been looking to create a few (private!) texture mods for my characters, but the textures are all invisible!
Kaotic_Lord is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 115
Received Thanks: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaotic_Lord View Post
Anyone know how to do this? I've been looking to create a few (private!) texture mods for my characters, but the textures are all invisible!
You edit the .dds files located in your client using photoshop with the nvidia plug-in located here

Good Luck
NocturnalSniper is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 0
How do you repack it into the data file?
mixand is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 155
Received Thanks: 48
lilprohacker's data.sah tool.
Kaotic_Lord is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Shaiya Server Map Editing
05/10/2010 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
Greetings... I have been struggling with editing the svmap using the svmaptool v1. Somehow i cant open the newer Map (example Map42 based on the latest ep4 ones). Are there a newer version of svmap editor/tool that anyone kind enough to share with me and the rest of the ppl here? I have been trying even reading Hex from the map file but could not make sense of the output (decimal). Or has anyone figure out how to add NPC to the server map file and successful save the file? If yes,...
Packet Editing Shaiya W/ Nsauditor
07/03/2009 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
So, basically, I would like to know if its possible to Edit Packets in Shaiya with Nsauditor. I have been able to open the program... attach to shaiya, and sniff the packets. What i would like to know, if anyone has experience with this program, is how to Send packets, I've been able to edit them, but i don't see how editing them is any use if you can't send the packets you've edited.... So, how do you send packets? I'm hoping... eventually to learn how to increase the link % on...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.