Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 06:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[HELP] Editing Mobs

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [HELP] Editing Mobs

Hi,
Anyone can tell me step by step how to edit mobs in Hex and how to edit in DB (to change drop items)
Very Thanks

Old 05/05/2010, 14:26   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafal622 View Post
Hi,
Anyone can tell me step by step how to edit mobs in Hex and how to edit in DB (to change drop items)
Very Thanks
I am not sure by what you mean in edit mobs in Hex. If u talking about spawn (adding more mob etc...) or spawn time. I am not too sure yet (I am too looking for the answer but i think i may know a way and will post if I found the answer). There is another way, is by using the GM code to call the mob spawn (type /mmake [mob id] [number of mob] in ur normal chat in the game). Please take note that this is just one time (not permanent) and once u killed the mob or restart ur server it disappear. You can find the GM code and mob list either here in the forum or just look at your PS_gamedefs > table > dbo.mobs table.

As for change the drop item, u must look at the DB starting from PS_gamedefs > table > dbo.mobitems > Grade. U need to find out the "grade" of the item inside the dbo.items table.

Hope it help.

Old 05/05/2010, 15:09   #3

Yes i know, but "grade" i have a lot grades same so how game will know what item will drop?

EDIT:
Ok look. I changed lapisias Grade to 1000 only this 2 items have Grade 1000, i added to dbo.MobItems to Fox this grade and when i kill Foxes i getting random item, every items i think with 999 grade, bc they not exist.
What is bad?
Old 05/05/2010, 15:49   #4

Well I am not in the position to tell u if it is bad or good (as I am new myself) but so far my drop is as what I expected and the following explanation is what i did. I did with number beyond 999 (inside the dbo.items) but it didnt work. So what i did next is I look for what is the next available grade number inside the dbo.items. I changed example Sonic lvl2 lapis with the grade 451 (which is unused number) and I changed the grade of the dbo.mobitems for certain mob (example fox, plus drop = 100) i get sonic lvl2 as my drop. And that worked for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafal622 View Post
Yes i know, but "grade" i have a lot grades same so how game will know what item will drop?

EDIT:
Ok look. I changed lapisias Grade to 1000 only this 2 items have Grade 1000, i added to dbo.MobItems to Fox this grade and when i kill Foxes i getting random item, every items i think with 999 grade, bc they not exist.
What is bad?

Old 05/09/2010, 11:30   #5

elite*gold: 261
I think the Grade works only from 1 -999

I have test this too, and i test with Grad 1000 and with grad 1

With Grad 1 works ^^

I hope this help
Old 05/09/2010, 14:28   #6

Nice... Thanks for the info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killsteal View Post

With Grad 1 works ^^

I hope this help
Old 05/09/2010, 14:35   #7

elite*gold: 261
Look here this TUT

Credits: drew666

But i dont know where i must change in DB too
Old 05/11/2010, 12:15   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killsteal View Post

With Grad 1 works ^^

I hope this help
Grade works up to 1020 .. which is 255 * 4.