Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 12:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Looking for Sandbox Alternatives

Discussion on Looking for Sandbox Alternatives within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2026
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Post Looking for Sandbox Alternatives

I'm playing in a server(Oldschool4.5) that allows duals, but can make it only with a laptop, game cannot be run on virtual machines aka sandboxes. Is there any program or any way that i can let it run on same pc where i play on my main account?
Thanks
Gios88 is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2026
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Anyone
Gios88 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for a friendly expert to help me with a private Sandbox/Singleplayer
07/01/2026 - Nostale - 2 Replies
Hi guys! I'm a big NosTale fan but I'm not an expert in coding or servers. I’ve been trying to set up a small private sandbox (singleplayer) on my PC just to play around with SPs and items, but I'm struggling with the technical stuff. I know for an expert this is probably a 5-minute task, so I was wondering if someone could be so kind to help me out (via Discord or TeamViewer). I'm just looking for a simple local setup (127.0.0.1) to have some fun alone. If you have some spare...
Looking for any alternatives!
04/30/2026 - Overwatch - 4 Replies
So I've been using 4funcheats and lexis (mainly lexis) for overwatch because they are pretty cheap with 4fun being $20 a month and lexis being $35 but now that lexis is down and has been for quite a bit now n idk if they r coming back up + 4fun isn't very good (well its good considering its only $20/month) are there any other good cheats for around that $20-40/month mark?
Alternatives Char Outfit
05/05/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 8 Replies
Hi kurze frage: habe ein outfit meines charakters aus der gfx.pak rauskopiert und verändert... wollte wissen in welchen ordner ich die .bmp datei packen muss, damit der client die ausliest :) MfG noazbol



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.