Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 11:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can anyone please tell me the base memory address coordinates of the targeted mobs.

Discussion on Can anyone please tell me the base memory address coordinates of the targeted mobs. within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can anyone please tell me the base memory address coordinates of the targeted mobs.

I'm a beginner in cheat engine and I want to create a farm bot that only attacks nearby monsters. I've somehow managed to find the hp of the targeted mob but its coordinates is nonexistent. Everything is already good, is just that the target coordinates is lacking! please please
Old 01/23/2024, 18:32   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 6,628
Quote:
Originally Posted by nogalo1 View Post
I'm a beginner in cheat engine and I want to create a farm bot that only attacks nearby monsters. I've somehow managed to find the hp of the targeted mob but its coordinates is nonexistent. Everything is already good, is just that the target coordinates is lacking! please please
Monster have a Target ID ( unique for every Monster )
which should be all you need to select/target it
Old 01/23/2024, 19:21   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wurstbrot123 View Post
Monster have a Target ID ( unique for every Monster )
which should be all you need to select/target it
selecting specific monsters is easy. what i want is the coordinate x and y so that my character wouldn't target farther monsters and run into an obstacle. i want the bot to run while i wont be always looking all the time if my character is stuck or not. i know many have already made something like this... please please i just want the pointers for the targeted monster and i will disappear but remember your name wurstbrot123 pleaseee
Old 01/24/2024, 12:56   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogalo1 View Post
selecting specific monsters is easy. what i want is the coordinate x and y so that my character wouldn't target farther monsters and run into an obstacle. i want the bot to run while i wont be always looking all the time if my character is stuck or not. i know many have already made something like this... please please i just want the pointers for the targeted monster and i will disappear but remember your name wurstbrot123 pleaseee
I dont have them because i dont work with them.
I would use Packets instead
Old 01/24/2024, 15:38   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wurstbrot123 View Post
I dont have them because i dont work with them.
I would use Packets instead
yes! packets i also think would work. what language would best to make a bot using packets and best sniffer wurstbrot123 please
Old 01/26/2024, 01:11   #6

could be an easy start and can be used with any language as long as you know how to utalize tcp sockets

not sure if the download link is still up though