Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 17:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mount does not appear

Discussion on Mount does not appear within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Mount does not appear

Good morning, I'm going to use Google Translate because my English isn't readable. I have a problem with my mounts in Shaiya ep 5.4, when I use the mount icon in the game it loads but the mount doesn't appear, I've tried changing the game.exe I've tried changing the PS_game but I don't have any solutions.
I didn't find any forum with this type of problem, if anyone can help I would be grateful.
Old 11/07/2023, 15:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
/char off
Thanks
1 User

Tags
bug, ep 5.4, mount, not appear, shaiya

Similar Threads Similar Threads
does your hack menu not appear when you open the game ?
05/09/2018 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
If you are not seeing the hack menu when you open the game it means you did not download the programs required for the hack to start properly if you have already installed the latest net framework and Directx This is the only one program that when you install your problem will be solved. Try and if it helped, please leave a comment for the effort.
blackrogue notice It does not appear program help
11/21/2015 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
http://i.hizliresim.com/gyEmPO.png program information readbyte 32 send notice ; and display and analysis http://i.hizliresim.com/LEm98V.png Can not read the program Incoming How do I make a change, thanks also byte
Moonbox does not appear in inventory after completing Moonbox Quest
01/15/2015 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
So I've: - collected the 6 tokens - went to Death - got the Soul Jade - went to Life - agreed to help a soul get reborn - agreed to get the moonbox - gotten teleported back but no moonbox appears in my inventory. I've tried 3 times now, am I missing something?
my armor does not appear
02/06/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
my armor does not appear :S i designed my own 3d armor model and convert it to gr2. cordinates are right and i add some textures too but it does not appear. Note:i applied cuz i dont know how to add a new armor.If thats the problem pls show me how to add my own item. (i cant walk or attack too) http://i.cubeupload.com/BWPFvM.png