Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 07:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help Verufy name error 10053

Discussion on Help Verufy name error 10053 within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help Verufy name error 10053

Hi everybody. I flipped through a lot of topics on the forum, but I didn't find a solution to the problem. I tried different queries, but failed every time...
Anyone can help with this error. Contact for communication email:

Old 09/30/2022, 18:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by vovan681 View Post
Hi everybody. I flipped through a lot of topics on the forum, but I didn't find a solution to the problem. I tried different queries, but failed every time...
Anyone can help with this error. Contact for communication email:

You can try to look the logs in bin folder, it sometime tells the error , where it come from .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ❅ ❅ WTS ❅ ❅ Division Boosting❅❅ Service❅❅Placement Matches❅❅Cheap❅❅Fast❅Pro
11/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Orders from our service guarantee you a safe and secure boost.Using Privite Vpn connection.During the time of the boost No chats or any discutions will be made from your account.:: - I will never talk to anyone on your account - I will never flame or rage - I will never spend your RP or IP without your permission - If you play ranked games while the boost is in process I will end the boost with no refund PRICES
[Selling] ❅🎄 Nostale ❅🎄 Gold ❅🎄 SHOP❅🎄 Server❅🎄 1 ❅🎄 2 ❅🎄 3 ❅🎄
03/01/2015 - Nostale Trading - 2 Replies
Hey comunity..Wellcome to my gold shop. i would sale gold in the Server 1,2,3 with price 2kk=1 eur Stock Server 1 - 210KK Server 2-245KK Server 3-190 KK
[Selling] ★☆❅WTS ★☆❅Riot Points ★☆❅Legit Method ★☆❅Cheap Price ★☆❅Safe Trade ★☆❅
12/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
hello i sell riot points by mobile payment. amounts from 2769(10 eur) - 4187(15 eur) - 8374(25eur) -16748(40 eur) How it works: you need my mobile which you enter in your lol shop with the desired amount.i will get message on phone,will pay for it and you will recieve the rp instnat