Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 03:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Error HairStyles

Discussion on Error HairStyles within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Error HairStyles

Español:

Tengo un error en los peinados, pasa lo siguiente en mi .MTL la opcion de version sale en 0x0 y en el juego, los peinados no se visualizan... algunos de los peinados tienen 0x500 o 0x600, como puedo hacer para que esos peinados se puedan ver?.. Gracias por la ayuda y disculpen mi ingles uso el traductor ya que no se mucho el ingles. Gracias de antemano.

Ingles:

I have an error in the hairstyles, the following happens in my .MTL version option comes out in 0x0 and in the game, the hairstyles are not displayed ... some of the hairstyles have 0x500 or 0x600, how can I do to make those hairstyles can you see me? .. Thanks for the help and excuse my English I use the translator since I don't know much English. Thanks in advance.