Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 15:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

crafting system

Discussion on crafting system within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
crafting system

Hello to all. Guys are looking for a crafting system, how to implement it at least a little bit of information how and why it depends depends on me please.

« shaiya ep8 | [WISH] ep6.4 or 7 NpcQuest.sdata Turkce/Turkish »

Similar Threads
Fornax Online Cap140-FGW System-CRAFTING System-BAlANCED-Free SILKS
07/23/2016 - SRO PServer Advertising - 88 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/K7YYg.png The server is full of creative ideas which make playing sro much more fun, EU and CH characters had been balanced, so if you like being chinese char, feel free to make one, they are equally strong as eu characters! And although there are many pvp and job wars and fortresses, the basis of the server is pve: making parties will bring you drops, gold, coins; and by going trades and FGW's, you can get every good item ingame! The server isn't pay-to-win, donating...
[Buying] i'll buy your sh** | big Crafting Mats buy-out | grosser Crafting Mats Ankauf
05/27/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 6 Replies
You think it's garbage? No! they are secret treasures and i offer you all my e*Gold and PayPal (only "trusted" User) for it. I'm looking for almost all craft materials. write me what you have and we clarify the details. (my online/trading times are: 19:00 - 22:00 MEZ)