Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 13:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The End of shaiya

Discussion on The End of shaiya within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation The End of shaiya

When you try your best but you don't succeed

For me at least.

I have decided to quit Shaiya and I wish I didn't have to. I came here to express myself and give other players who value fair play and skill a chance to judge for themselves if this game is worth playing.

I need to put a bit of context in this post so that people know where I'm coming from.

I play games for fun but I also play them for a challenge. I like to compete against other players fairly. Unfortunately this community is full of cheaters who think they have a reputation. They fool themselves if they think they have any skill.

Sad to say the least every one of you were mediocre, in arena and in pvp, how do you even lose while cheating?

You have no skill you are not worth playing with. Its not that I give two shits about how toxic you are or whatever imaginary reputation you've built for yourselves with your constant trashing cheating and cyber bullying people who don't side or agree with you. Its about playing fair and you have no balls to play fair because it will hurt your egos.

I managed to get my hands on this cheat today, this game will never be the same to me again. Its broke, it lost all its value to me. Its just a game in the end but a game that had a beautiful community once.

After the toxic shit elite contained inside of it for the past 3 months, I was happy to have left you all, but you seem to follow wherever I go. There is no escape, shaiya is a small community now and only cheaters and toxic people who bring me no joy or any pleasure remain.

This is an old game, every exploit is known, no matter how secure a server is, these people will cheat.

To all those fair players this is what you're dealing with:

This is every player on elite that I saw who claimed "jump cut" looked like.

Here is what it looks like from my view:

No reason for me to continue playing this game.

You will meet these people on every server you go to, they will always cheat, they will always exploit this game, they make cheats and attack vulnerable servers and demand money, there are many groups like, this is a circus, this game is dead, this community is dead and only those who made money off this game remain sucking the last drop of milk out of its depleted tits.

Good riddance!

#nevercheated#neverwonapush
XEO
XEO

Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/20/2019, 18:39   #2

Oof xeo gone, back to ppl having to use x10 and higher killrates to make their web pvp ranking look alive

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2019, 09:59   #3

Exclamation The End Of Shaiya part2

An anonyme source provided me content and proofs about a new hack ,today 04/21/2019 me Xeo bastardovichelFeederovichko declare officialy The Hound a thing ,it's not an UFO anymore ,me xeo have put a name on y'all nightmare.Here is the proof from my anonyme source DOZOR:

This community is so toxic ,i left Infinity war because me ,my friends ,my beloved ones ,even the randoms i met in the village ,were all camped by fury QQ ,so we pretend we lag n left ,now i'm retiring for the second time ,tired of all this ,best regards to Quhakhawa junior and Sahashimi navato and Kanushka wataperov for me making me what i'm and for never giving up faith on me ,but two or four times ,but no big deal.

So i quit ,your knight your confident your your plumber your feeder your welder your barber your pvper your heart thief Xeo.

HashtagNeverquitevenifididittwice
#Neverwonapush
XEO
XEO
DOZOR

ps:i been told it was stil who made hound and chris who made delite
Best regards Xeo the denonciator,i wont ever remain muted against the injustice in shaiya.
best regards Xeo
XEO
XEO
DOZOR
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/21/2019, 10:29   #4

elite*gold: 152
Received Thanks: 1,090
Ganzol'd

Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/22/2019, 00:03   #5

elite*gold: 117
Received Thanks: 6,331
That hack is actually known since quiet some time =p
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2019, 03:38   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUCCIpissonyou View Post
An anonyme source provided me content and proofs about a new hack ,today 04/21/2019 me Xeo bastardovichelFeederovichko declare officialy The Hound a thing ,it's not an UFO anymore ,me xeo have put a name on y'all nightmare.Here is the proof from my anonyme source DOZOR:

This community is so toxic ,i left Infinity war because me ,my friends ,my beloved ones ,even the randoms i met in the village ,were all camped by fury QQ ,so we pretend we lag n left ,now i'm retiring for the second time ,tired of all this ,best regards to Quhakhawa junior and Sahashimi navato and Kanushka wataperov for me making me what i'm and for never giving up faith on me ,but two or four times ,but no big deal.

So i quit ,your knight your confident your your plumber your feeder your welder your barber your pvper your heart thief Xeo.

HashtagNeverquitevenifididittwice
#Neverwonapush
XEO
XEO
DOZOR

ps:i been told it was stil who made hound and chris who made delite
Best regards Xeo the denonciator,i wont ever remain muted against the injustice in shaiya.
best regards Xeo
XEO
XEO
DOZOR

I think there are servers that can avoid these types of hackers, but I think this is not a reason to abandon such a cool game, it will always have bad people and toxic in whatever game you are.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2019, 06:26   #7

« Upcomming Ep3 private server | Code »