Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 18:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wings Effect

Discussion on Wings Effect within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wings Effect

Hello everyone,
I've been searching for this topic but still I didn't found ant that's why I prefer to start the topic by myself cause maybe some other users are looking for this also or maybe used in future.

I have noticed Cryptic Shaiya who added effects on wings, well I can't show you pictures cause I don't have or maybe I'm just to lazy to find pictures. But btw Cryptic Shaiya is dead and might reborn maybe soon. How to do it? I have tried editing wings.mon using Hxd and i added it correctly but in game it doesn't show any effects or any glow. Can anyone helped me with it? I've tried all my best but I think it was not enough that's why I wrote this to ask for others help.

I would love people responding this post, thanks and Merry Christmas.

Old 12/29/2018, 02:36   #2

if you want to copy cryptic shaiya so much, instead of doing a load of copy right works, why not just buy the client and database from the owner and put it up online lmao

Old 01/05/2019, 18:15   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmfuxia View Post
if you want to copy cryptic shaiya so much, instead of doing a load of copy right works, why not just buy the client and database from the owner and put it up online lmao
You're so funny that you even don't know how to read.
Old 01/06/2019, 03:37   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaiya Galaxy View Post
You're so funny that you even don't know how to read.
I've looked through your previous threads, like I said if you wanna copy cryptic so much why not just buy the client and DB off from the owner lmao

Old 01/06/2019, 10:08   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmfuxia View Post
I've looked through your previous threads, like I said if you wanna copy cryptic so much why not just buy the client and DB off from the owner lmao
I have their client and i'm not willing to buy their server. I'm a Graphic Designer of their game before when it was still up.
Kindly stick on topic.

« ShaiyaServer Ep8 Files | error start »